Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Wrong thread. You want the Sandbox+ thread since it's completely separate from GoS:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076

To answer your question though, you've got it wrong. The problem isn't changing the TOD. The problem occurs when you add extra time slices. By default, there are four time of day slices (sunrise, noon, sundown, evening.) If you add a 5th slice somewhere in-between, that is what causes spawning issues. So, you can safely use any of the TOD mods here on the forum since they only change the original four slices and don't add additional ones. Just don't use the ones included with Sandbox+ that have a big warning not to use them. I'll be removing all that stuff for the final release.

Only encogen's TOD mods use 6 slices. Haven't had problems with spawning though.

Only encogen's TOD mods use 6 slices. Haven't had problems with spawning though.

That's very difficult for me to believe. Encogen and I were actually the ones who tested it out and came to the conclusion of how and why it's broken. We had consistent results across multiple saves and PCs, and established that it will always happen with extra entries. Adding even one more tod slice will cause that spawning issue, but only for the last entries when they transition. If you aren't seeing spawning problems then you've been lucky and the final 2 tod entries are simply not proc'ing. Basically, spawning only works for the first 4 entries. If you stuck 2 new ones in the beginning then spawning would be broken for the final vanilla 2 (sunset and evening.)

Hi,
after i used the mod i visited saints hq,
in the area around it it now says restricted area :S - it also has stag patrolling with people holding banners protesting against shaundi,
how can i fix this?
thanks

EDIT: Fixed it - this was due to me using mission replay on the killbane fight misson, i replayed 2 missions and its fine now

Hi,
after i used the mod i visited saints hq,
in the area around it it now says restricted area :S - it also has stag patrolling with people holding banners protesting against shaundi,
how can i fix this?
thanks

EDIT: Fixed it - this was due to me using mission replay on the killbane fight misson, i replayed 2 missions and its fine now

As you've seen, the mission replay will set the state to whatever it should be for that particular mission which allows you to revert back to any of the world states. I just wanted to mention that Sandbox+ also allows you to flip those individual pieces back and forth in realtime while playing using keyboard shortcuts. For example, toggling bridges up/down, stag takeover, saints loved/hated, etc, if you're interested:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/

As you've seen, the mission replay will set the state to whatever it should be for that particular mission which allows you to revert back to any of the world states. I just wanted to mention that Sandbox+ also allows you to flip those individual pieces back and forth in realtime while playing using keyboard shortcuts. For example, toggling bridges up/down, stag takeover, saints loved/hated, etc, if you're interested:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/
Looks good,
thanks again ^^

Back