Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

They probably ran out of time. The outfit fits slightly weird, especially on female characters.

Also, you can rest assured that every single mod on this site has been confirmed as legal. For the rare cases of mods that use DLC assets, they have been confirmed not to work for people who don't actually own it.

Feels much better now :D

Did look weird on females.

Thanks! Cannot understand how I could play SRTT without this essential mod!

Hey, I've just installed the mod(s) precisely as instructed, it's my first mod so I didn't have any residuals but I still cleaned up the folder just for safety. I've installed the coop version first, then decided to take a look at the rest of the compilation (replacing the patch files only both times).

I have a few issues, first, it seems to be breaking some models, for instance it screwed up my face and my hat which were clipping into each other; I assume this has to do with the slider limit expansion mod, but just wanted to put it out here in case it's not a known issue.

Secondly, I can't seem to be able to customize helis, every time I press customize the game warps me back to the helipad and kicks me from the menu, it just says "*heliname* has been added to your garage"; do I have to install the "convert helis to boats" mod in order to do this? Or am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind, it's in the known issues :)

Although it did port all my helis to the Dock and when I spawn them they behave like boats..?

Again nevermind, I reckon you need to convert them to boats > customize > then revert back?
If so, I'll just skip it as it's not worth the hassle.

Thanks in advance.

You're right on both counts. Extending the sliders will introduce minor clipping issues with some items if you extend past the base levels. The workaround for helis is exactly as you suspect; build the mod in, customize at dock, save game, build a new patch without so they are helis again.

I downloaded this mod to get the both patch files which i have to copy in the cache folder. As soon as i start the game an select a previous mission the game goes after a few seconds to completely silent. Can still run around, but the mission wouldn't load. If i open my cellphone the game crashes.

I'm using the Steamversion of SRTT

edit: never mind. was my mistake. i'm using the hd texture mod and havent copy the files. now it works

oooh shit this is for sr2 :(
No.. Gentlemen of The Row is for SR2.
Gentlemen of Steelport is for SR3.
That's just the site Idolninja uses for all of his downloads.

oooh shit this is for sr2 :(

No, there are two compilations. Gentlemen of the Row is for SR2 and Gentlemen of Steelport is for SRTT. The page on my site was originally created way back when SR2 was released, so I just haven't bothered to change it or setup a redirect; hence sr2.php.

EDIT:
Beaten by Arglaar lol

Back