Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Is Disable forced weapon pickup/switch part of this mod? I did a thread search but didn't find anything about it.

Is Disable forced weapon pickup/switch part of this mod? I did a thread search but didn't find anything about it.

No, that hasn't made it in yet. You should be able to either put it in your SRTT root, or in the GoS folder that will build it into your patch. The readme should have details on how to do that.

im new to mods and stuff like this so how do i get the non flagging cheat mod like in sr2 for srtt

You select in the menu when using Advanced mode.

me and my friend tried to play this online with sandbox+ but for some reason we could not use the sandbox+ controls (the admin could but the guest could not)

me and my friend tried to play this online with sandbox+ but for some reason we could not use the sandbox+ controls (the admin could but the guest could not)
Normal behavior. Read the Readme file included with Sandbox+.

Ok so I have searched YouTube Google and this forum and have had no luck in finding the answer to my question. With the extra mods part of this, how do I actually us it to add in say the newer versions of perm temp weapons and the weapon re-balance along with the npc mod?

So i have a quick question about customization_items.xtbl. I'm currently trying to install another mod but it also has the same file. I was wondering if i replaced it would it make some of the functions of this mod unusable? If so, is there anyway i can install the new mod to work with GoS.

Winmerge.

Back