Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Can I include the All New Character Customization mod's patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc and patch_compressed.vpp_pc files in GoS' installer, so that I could include that mod when creating a new GoS installation (instead of the other way around: including GoS' files within ANCC's installer)? If yes, where should I put those files in the GoS installer folder? Is it at 'optional_mod_stuff' » '1-MY_EXTRA_MODS'?

Can I include the All New Character Customization mod's patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc and patch_compressed.vpp_pc files in GoS' installer, so that I could include that mod when creating a new GoS installation (instead of the other way around: including GoS' files within ANCC's installer)? If yes, where should I put those files in the GoS installer folder? Is it at 'optional_mod_stuff' » '1-MY_EXTRA_MODS'?

It doesn't work that way. You would need to add the loose files into that folder, and not patch files. It also will not work with str2_pc and asm files unless you update them separately.

every time i try running Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat it says "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder doesnt exist" how do i fully extract it because im using uncompress and cant figure out where the folder i need to extract it from is.

every time i try running Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat it says "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder doesnt exist" how do i fully extract it because im using uncompress and cant figure out where the folder i need to extract it from is.

It didn't extract correctly. Make sure you extract the archive with either 7zip or winrar.

Hey, IdolNinja.
Firstly, love the mod compilations. Thanks. :D

A friend and I are using GoS as well as Sandbox+ and are trying to film a machinima. We were testing out the Record Cinema Clips option from the Pause Menu (directly underneath the "default" version, Video Record Mode) and it seemed to be exactly what we needed, especially after realizing how limited the default version is, both in time recorded and editing / camera angle options.

However, when we came to try using the Record Cinema Clips option in Online Co-Op, when the host (we tried it both ways, him hosting and me hosting) enabled the Cinema Clip recording, the other player would remain at "The Host has Paused the Game. Press to Disconnect) even when the host was back in game and active.

This didn't happen with the default recorder and I was wondering if you had any ideas or advice on what we might do to fix it.

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year. :D

I have a slight problem with this mod - a sticky camera does not seem to work with DLC Vehicles for me - no matter what option I select in the game menu, camera still snaps back. It also snaps back on any non-dlc vehicle when I use handbrakes. Are there incompatibilities with that mod I should know about? I used patch installation. Installation of a stand-alone version does not help.

Back