Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

any of those outside factors that I can maybe put to "sleep with the fishes" for you? I'm good at making "outside factors" disappear..... :D

hi! me again! where are the Alt homies available at? i don't see them in the phone or gang customization. i know i chose that one. i do have GPO's extra homies tho.
thanks

hi! me again! where are the Alt homies available at? i don't see them in the phone or gang customization. i know i chose that one. i do have GPO's extra homies tho.
thanks

Just call the original homie and the alt one will show up instead.

By simply selecting it in the vehicle submenu. You are choosing the advanced option so you can pick and choose your mods, right?

Well not exactly i don't get what your saying i meant like where is the vehicle submenu????

When you first run the batch file, you have a choice to build a standard coop compatible patch (C) or Advanced Mode (A)

Choose A so you can see all the different mods available.

Choose menu choice 4. VEHICLE MODS

Within that submenu choose choice 4:
"Wheel Size Limit Mod - Greatly increase the customization range"

Explore the other submenus and add anything else you want, then return to the main menu and build your patch.

NOTE: All of this is laid out step by step in the readme included with GoS.

I have a problem in coop.
I installed mod using advance feature and using patch method.
The mod that allows more color clothes option seems to mess up during coop. My coop partner does not have any mods installed and can't see my new colored clothes it's invisible to them.
Do they need to install the mod aswell?

I have a problem in coop.
I installed mod using advance feature and using patch method.
The mod that allows more color clothes option seems to mess up during coop. My coop partner does not have any mods installed and can't see my new colored clothes it's invisible to them.
Do they need to install the mod aswell?

Yes. You should always assume that your partner needs the same mods if you want them to be seeing the same things you are.

Back