Gentlemen of the Row

Since there is a newer version of the gents, how do I uninstall the one I have now again?
It's been several months since I used gotr to make a custom patch, and I've forgotten what files are the mods. I tried deleting all the files (not subfolders) in the main sr2 folder, then having steam verify. Steam had a 6 gig download and replaced even the mod files, so I'm at a loss...

Unknown if this has been reported yet.

However the Mime gang does not have all the Gangsters with Mime makeup and the FBI and SWAT for Zombie Uprising does not work either.

Since there is a newer version of the gents, how do I uninstall the one I have now again?
It's been several months since I used gotr to make a custom patch, and I've forgotten what files are the mods. I tried deleting all the files (not subfolders) in the main sr2 folder, then having steam verify. Steam had a 6 gig download and replaced even the mod files, so I'm at a loss...

You don't uninstall. You just create new patch and preload files with the latest release and overwrite the existing ones.

Unknown if this has been reported yet.

However the Mime gang does not have all the Gangsters with Mime makeup and the FBI and SWAT for Zombie Uprising does not work either.

I'll look into it.

IdolNinja said:
I'll look into it.

Sounds good.

Now if it only had 4 player co-op. :D Would be so sweet.

Steady 60fps wouldn't hurt either. :p Usually it's 40-30fps with rare drops to 20fps. Maybe the engine is just made for 30fps? I have tried all kinds of tweaks....

Update: After turning off the Muscle appearance option. Zombie Uprising now works.

Still have issues with the Mime gang.

Keep up the great work! ;) 2.0! 2.0! 2.0! Can't wait! :D

I can't seem to find any of the downloads for this. All the links to the files are dead and 404'ing.

Minimaul is doing some work on the server where it's hosted. It should be back up soon. I'll post an update when it is.

Back