Handgun Fun - Just messing around.

Sent Rick a message, no reply as of yet though. I've tried about 10 times now to get a new weapon to show up ion game. Just something simple, trying to duplicate the Krukov just as a test. No real reason other than to see if there is a way to make a new weapon. I add it to the weapons, the item_inventory, and then I start the game and it crashes after trying to select the weapon. I can't seem to get the weapon to be fully recognized.

My main goal is to eventually set up a new non-lethal weapon, a shotgun that utilizes an unused, but finished Bean Bag round that is listed in the weapon datas.

Goals before a V6 is ever released -
- New Non-lethal shotgun - WIP
- AR-55 fires full auto in LVL4 - done
- Minigun can be upgraded to LVL2, increases ammo and damage - WIP
- Make Behemoth and VR weapons usable - WIP
- Add at least 2 new hand guns, single wield only versions of the originals - WIP
- Same goal for the SMG's - WIP
- Lastly, try to get some if any of the SR2 weapons listed in the weapons data to work - HEAVY WIP

These are my only real goals for version 6. I want to add in new weapon, throw in the ability to have single wield version of guns, within reason it should be hard to make a duplicate with the same upgrade chain, just removing the dual flag. So if you have any, and I MEAN ANY, helpful advice on getting a new weapon in game, please tell me.

could you help me make the riot shield not temporary am having trouble figuring out how to change it any help would be amazing

I removed the shield being a permanent because it never functioned properly, its something I'm not sure how to tackle properly yet.

The link to version 5 gives me a 'threat has been detected' warning from Avast

Can you make a way to toggle between mods and upgrades, as well as being able to toggle between dual and single wield?

I requested that to the community about days ago;
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/better-weapon-modification.376/

The link to version 5 gives me a 'threat has been detected' warning from Avast

Then disable Avast temporally . I don't think 50%Joe wants to make your computer virus-infested.

wich of the downloads is the newest and does it support genkibowl DLC?

Back