Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can TK flying objects with the right upgrades to your TK power. ;)
well that's good to hear! I thought it would be weird if you weren't able to bring down an enemy spaceship with TK at some point in the game. Upgrades make total sense when it comes to allowing that.

Weapon info highlights from Matlock on somethingawful.com who I also played coop with on the preview build:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...erid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=72#post417130681

Weapon rundown/detail on what’s available to equip in the preview build, including just the categories and not all the sub-skins:
Baseball Bat (Nail bat)
Stun gun
Tentacle Bat
Energy Sword
Alien Pistol
Heavy Pistol (Cumia Magnum, DEK-RD Railpistol (Deckard, Blade Runner), The Captain (Mal, Firefly))
Quickshot Pistol (Renegade (Han Solo), Red Shirt Special (Star Trek))
Alien SMG
Heavy SMG (Gangland (Tommy Gun), Rubber Band Gun)
Rapid Fire SMG (Nail Gun, Cyborg Pistol (Robocop)
Thumpgun/Alien Shotgun
Pump Action Shotgun (Blunderbuss, Kardak Lasershot (???))
Semi-Auto Shotgun (Big Game (hunter’s shotgun), Ion Blaster (Boba Fett), Full Choke Silenced (No Country For Old Men))
Alien Rifle
Automatic Rifle (Mercenary LMG (M60), EM Railgun (Eraser))
Burst Rifle (Impulse Rifle (Aliens), Soakmaster)
Alien RPG
RPG (El Fugitivo (Desperado), Potato Gun)
Sniper Rifle (GI Sniper, Lever Action, Block Gun (Minecraft)
Abduction Gun
Laserarm Arm
Minethrower Arm
Singularity Rifle/Black Hole Gun is available in one of the diversions, but only once.

Seconded, on the inquiry about the two arm weapons. Sounds like it could be like...Megaman?

Also another question, I realize TK wasn't 'officially' in the preview build, but is there an upgrade/can you Force Choke people or like...crush them? I'm especially interested in the Force Choke part, but it'd be cool if you could eventually click the right stick during a TK to explode/gib the object you're currently holding, so you could crush cars and stuff too.

The laser arm is more like a laser minigun. The minethrower lets you throw a TON of sticky disc mines everywhere and you can detonate them by shooting them or if something comes into contact.

Seconded, on the inquiry about the two arm weapons. Sounds like it could be like...Megaman?

Also another question, I realize TK wasn't 'officially' in the preview build, but is there an upgrade/can you Force Choke people or like...crush them? I'm especially interested in the Force Choke part, but it'd be cool if you could eventually click the right stick during a TK to explode/gib the object you're currently holding, so you could crush cars and stuff too.
Not that I saw in the upgrade list.

That weapons list... its beautiful. So much to choose from, such selection, so many variants.

Edit: However I won't withdrawal my slight sadness that alien weapons are non-customizable. They're so asking to have alternate skins that make them act look like STAG weapons. o.o

Aside from that, *FLAILS ABOUT WITH EXCITEMENT*

do any of the weapons from SR3 come back as weapon skins (besides the .45 Fletcher)? In particular I'm hoping for the return of the Death Blossom, since I really enjoyed that weapon.

Was there any reason SRIV doesn't support harddrive music like the PC versions of GTA games? And do you think modding will fix this with a special radio station that'll play any song in a folder? This has been my only problem with the SR games, I could never play my own music without having to replace songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back