Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clothing color grid is the same in SRIV, so no bright white. That was modded in quite early though by Firespite for SRTT, and there should be a similar mod for SRIV as well.

French and Russian are not similar languages at all. I'm not sure what you mean.

I don't remember what that hairstyle looked like, and the time preview is up so I can't look in-game now. Sorry.

Most weapon costumes (i.e. the different meshes) change both the audio and visual fx of the gun.

I'm pretty sure you can TK a car with the coop player inside, but cannot confirm 100%.
What i am trying to say is I wonder if it's similiar to russian voice in SRTT i mean the talking style. But i heard you like the french voice i guess that should be a good news to me.

I see but i am 100% sure it got renamed. That hairstyle can be seen in
skip to 0.27

Nice to hear that it changes both audio and appearance :)

Yeah i do hope it's possible to do that. How about helicopters ?

Fun NPC behavior story time:

I'm standing in an intersection, and a drunk driver in a Raycaster runs into a preppie in a sweater and he goes flying over the hood and lands in the street. A biker on a motorcycle then runs over him but gets stopped by traffic just ahead. The preppie gets up, pulls out a bat, runs up to the biker and yanks him off the bike. The biker freaks out and throws his hands up in the air and starts running away. The preppie chases him down and corners him next to Rim Jobs where he proceeds to beat him with the bat until he's dead.

I didn't do anything to instigate any of it. I was just standing there bemused while watching it unfold.

Yes, indeed. NPC behavior is massively improved from SRTT. :D

I love NPC behavior my first experience was in GTA san andreas where i saw a guy robbing a car then the driver started to punch him and he pulled out a pistol and killed the driver then police start to try to beat him that was fantastic i hope it appear in SRIV

What i am trying to say is I wonder if it's similiar to russian voice in SRTT i mean the talking style. But i heard you like the french voice i guess that should be a good news to me.

I see but i am 100% sure it got renamed. That hairstyle can be seen in. Nice to hear that it changes both audio and appearance :)

Like I said, I don't know about that hairstyle and can't check.

We never tried anything with helicopters.

I see but i am 100% sure it got renamed. That hairstyle can be seen in
skip to 0.27

Nice to hear that it changes both audio and appearance :)

this first SRIV trailer was terrible they just changed weapons and cops cars everything looks old an shitty everyone suicided after this trailer its looks like the posted da video just to make people calm

I was wondering if there is a Pistol/skin in the game similar to the Vice 9 or NR4 from Saints Row 2? I ask this because I really wasn't a fan of the KA-1 Kobra with the combat flashlight in Saints Row The Third as I prefer my in-game Pistols without attachments like the classics in Saints Row 2. If you can't answer this question I completely understand as I now know that your timed preview is sadly over now.

Vice 9
Weap_pistol_vice9.png

NR4
Weap_pistol_nr4.png

The Vice 9 is a a beretta in the real world, right? The .45 Fletcher is pretty close and one of the skins is a gold one. I could be wrong though since I'm not good at recognizing gun stuff.

The Vice 9 is a a beretta in the real world, right? The .45 Fletcher is pretty close and one of the skins is a gold one. I could be wrong though since I'm not good at recognizing gun stuff.

I am not sure really as im not an expert on guns but thank you that sort of answers my question but I should of really just said are there black coloured Pistols in the game lol :p

[finally signing up for this site after creeping around for a year or so]
I am the Weapon Art Lead @ Volition. No Vice9 this time around, Sorry Ben. However, there are a shit ton of pistols, both 'Heavy' and 'Light' to choose from in SR4. I don't think you'll have trouble finding something you like.

[finally signing up for this site after creeping around for a year or so]
I am the Weapon Art Lead @ Volition. No Vice9 this time around, Sorry Ben. However, there are a shit ton of pistols, both 'Heavy' and 'Light' to choose from in SR4. I don't think you'll have trouble finding something you like.

^This. There is an almost overwhelming selection of guns costumes/skins to play with this time. It's totally fucking awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back