How the Saints Save Christmas DLC 12/11

I haven't finished to play this DLC, but what I saw 'till now is ... cute?
Despite the silliness of the idea, it add some character development. I think simplicity is one of the strong point of SR series.

What about the ending ?

spoiler:are we really gonna leave santa there ?

or do we have to wait for next christmas ?

I don't know if it's a bug or not but sometimes after I finish a Christmas mind over matter activity, the snow on the ground sticks around for a little while, and there are still some gingerbread men running around.

If it is a bug, I hope it is one they don' fix.

AMC just posted a screenshot from a 2003 British comedy called Love Actually (yes, that's Rick Grimes from TWD).. notice the similarity between the two pictures?

2013-12-12_00006.jpg

They both could have taken the sign thing from an older movie.. wouldn't know. I don't watch a lot of heartwarming films.

Last edited:
AMC just posted a screenshot from a 2003 British comedy called Love Actually (yes, that's Rick Grimes from TWD).. notice the similarity between the two pictures?

They both could have taken the sign thing from an older movie.. wouldn't know. I don't watch a lot of heartwarming films.

Steve Jaros is a huge fan of Love Actually. So, there ya go.

I'm watching it now for the first time and it is amusing and not at all what I expected.

And damn, a lot of my favorite actors are in it and yet I wasn't even aware of it until today.

Go figure.

Can anyone still play the dlc now? It seems the dlc has disappeared from the game.
Its gone. I purchased it previously through the pass, on downloadable content it used to say I had it - not anymore.

In the game it says to re-download missing content...but then it seems like I would have to pay for it again in order to re-download it.

Back