How the Saints Save Christmas DLC 12/11

Then i guess its a steam bug just dont buy it again when you already have a season pass it will be like spending extra money for a bug .

Edit: i just saw the steam community forums now looks like lot of people who bought season pass have the same bug .

I got the message about missing content I used to have and to try to download it again.

Has anyone tried validating file cache to see if that fixes it? I'm trying that now but it usually takes a few minutes.

The question is, who is to blame? A few in Europe on Friday claimed they bought the Season's pass but instead of getting the Christmas dlc, they got Child's Play. So I wonder if Volition went to fix that issue and accidentally removed the Christmas dlc.

Well, that's great. I have a few days off from work, I'm snowed in, and I can't play How the Saints Save Christmas. Yeah, I bought the Season Pass, and I got that bug, too. Well, I'm a patient man[child], so I can wait. At worst, I'll play it on Christmas Day, it's the last guaranteed day off I have this year.

I tried now and I can still play it.
Maybe is like the Initiation Station Bug.

So, what happened really? I want to know the full story. Did one of the Volition's employee was playing with The Penetrator and accidently hit the system to go haywire?

The live grizzly bear at Valve was juggling in the server room and knocked out the DLC cable.

Back