How the Saints Save Christmas DLC 12/11

WEJDTIo.jpg

WBD1bFU.gif

Also looking really good.
can't wait to save it

Yes it comes with Season pass, for those without season pass it will be $6.99

Also on a side note for every one else on this thread this is from the page thats linked in OP
so technically speaking i already bought it. :p now im just waiting for it to unlock.

The DLC is looking epic. I tip my hat. Bionic Shaundi alone seals the deal for me.....well played V.....well played indeed.

I have to say that this DLC looks a lot better and a lot more promising than EtD. I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's a reason to play SR 4 again. I just hope that it will have an adequate playtime as well.

I feel out of all the DLC released for the Saints Row series, this one by far sounds the most appealing to me. It just sounds like a silly concept (and I say that in the nicest way possible) that has the potential to really play up to the strengths of what this series does best in terms of writing and gameplay. Maybe it's too early sing praise of content that hasn't been released, but if this does end up being the last set of mission/story-based DLC for the game, I just hope SRIV goes out with a bang.

ok. this is AWESOME. i cant wait.
*is imagining being dressed like santa with an exploding present gun*
HO HO HO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

I am concerned about the image with "bionic" Shaundi holding down the boss, that would really be out of place with how I created and envision my character. In general I would love more Saints Row, but I'm very hesitant.

I have to say that I'm more excited about this then I was with EtD. Screenshots can do a lot more then just saying what it was about, and the only picture was of Paul.
But isn't "Bionic" Shaundi the "Future" Shaundi that was mentioned in the song for the contest?

I am concerned about the image with "bionic" Shaundi holding down the boss, that would really be out of place with how I created and envision my character. In general I would love more Saints Row, but I'm very hesitant.

What, so you envision your character as being impervious to people forcefully holding them down (possibly by surprise)? How does that work? o_O

Back