Ideas For Saints Row 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the saints company could go bankrupt, so they have to sell steelport and go back to stilwater. Back there, their reputation has turned to nothing. And they have to rebuild it all over again. Shaundi and Viola didn't die on that statue, but they over-powered Kia and escaped. Shaundi is back to her SR2 days, and Gat comes back to life. Also, I think they should remake saints row 2, not change anything, but make the graphics better :)

I think the saints company could go bankrupt, so they have to sell steelport and go back to stilwater. Back there, their reputation has turned to nothing. And they have to rebuild it all over again. Shaundi and Viola didn't die on that statue, but they over-powered Kia and escaped. Shaundi is back to her SR2 days, and Gat comes back to life. Also, I think they should remake saints row 2, not change anything, but make the graphics better :)
THQ is actually strapped for cash -> No Stillwater.
My idea is for sr4 is offline co-op and co-op online play and combing both cities together in one game
There is Internet(Online)Coop.

I had an idea while i was sleeping; saints row 3rd was one of shaundi's drug-induced dreams. that is how it could begin, then the sequel for saints row 2. A new gang(led by Dex) has taken over stilwater and the saints are on the run, and hiding in an abandoned building. they have to re-build their gang by taking out the other gang's 3 main industries; their drug-shipments(led by Shaundi), their reputation(led by Pierce) and their leader(led by Gat). soon they manage to take-over the City, and gain more homies in the meantime. The gang manages to get a scientist to help them in the Last act, which tells them they have been doing underground research and found a way of bringing people back from the dead, properly, so you get a picture line-up of the deceased former homies and you can choose one to bring back. You can do this as soon as the scientist becomes your homie. In the end-cutscene, you are about to kill Dex, but you get pushed off the building and he escapes, which leaves a huge opening for a sequel.

I had an idea while i was sleeping; saints row 3rd was one of shaundi's drug-induced dreams. that is how it could begin, then the sequel for saints row 2. A new gang(led by Dex) has taken over stilwater and the saints are on the run, and hiding in an abandoned building. they have to re-build their gang by taking out the other gang's 3 main industries; their drug-shipments(led by Shaundi), their reputation(led by Pierce) and their leader(led by Gat). soon they manage to take-over the City, and gain more homies in the meantime. The gang manages to get a scientist to help them in the Last act, which tells them they have been doing underground research and found a way of bringing people back from the dead, properly, so you get a picture line-up of the deceased former homies and you can choose one to bring back. You can do this as soon as the scientist becomes your homie. In the end-cutscene, you are about to kill Dex, but you get pushed off the building and he escapes, which leaves a huge opening for a sequel.
I'm sorry. It's definate that there's no Stilwater in SR 4.

I want to see the luchadores back, but then called the morningstars :p
and instead of that they're just wrestlers they are psychos...
Further I'd love to wear NPC clothing, and easier ways to model or edit textures,
Like the standard file for models are 3ds or so,
btw I heard GTA V 's map is 3 times the map of IV, so Volition & THQ, make it 4 times a large as steelport :D
And finally, the ability to change your gang the way you can customize your garage/wardrobe/body...
Would love to see a miku army =DDDD

most important of all: get Gat back!!

I want to see the luchadores back, but then called the morningstars :p
and instead of that they're just wrestlers they are psychos...
Further I'd love to wear NPC clothing, and easier ways to model or edit textures,
Like the standard file for models are 3ds or so,
btw I heard GTA V 's map is 3 times the map of IV, so Volition & THQ, make it 4 times a large as steelport :D
And finally, the ability to change your gang the way you can customize your garage/wardrobe/body...
Would love to see a miku army =DDDD

most important of all: get Gat back!!
Sorry. Gat most likely won't come back. If you read all of the other comments, THQ has money problems... It's just too hard to explain. Simply put: Gat is gone.

Ah well, hope most of the things will be there... but it's rather unlikely I guess :rolleyes:

saint row the games are good but the bad that you can not modify the 3D geometry,that makes it very limited
Also the graphics engine lacks a bit because lighting is not very good"I like rendering and I know what a good iluminacion"
also need to improve graphics performance
fix the lighting
a big map
more clothes
be open source"for the 3d modding not only scrip"
improve gta camera style"to zoom in and out"
add custom radio"User musica"
those are my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back