Saints Row: The Third Kinzie's Toy Box Status (SRTT SDK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created a brand NEW Saints variants and crunched it with the cvtf tool and it spawned! :D

87E6379810E3D151A5EA5DDFABBC1AC7FEFC1B11
We need moar. Saints Bear, Bulldog with a turret, Blade please <3

Sorry, what's the image here? (Or was, I suppose) All I get is an italicized bbcode IMG tag.

And did said variant work cleanly for gang customization??

What exactly will this tool kit look like... I mean, is it a bunch of different programs meant for doing different things, or something like the Creation Kit for Fallout?

What exactly will this tool kit look like... I mean, is it a bunch of different programs meant for doing different things, or something like the Creation Kit for Fallout?
Good question. Sounds more like the former to me, but the latter would certainly be pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get something like that at some point at least.

The initial release will almost certainly be a collection of apps and utils. A unified interface and environment is not something we have discussed, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out just yet.

The Source engine SDK is also a collection of apps and batches when it comes to model compiling (for the game), and it's fairly usable so as long as there's an understandable work flow using the apps then it won't be an issue for the SR SDK.

Documenting the workflow is the key, and the part that I'm currently working on.

I have not checked out this site for a year, but when I checked this out. Wow, you guys are good nevermind the fact you guys fact you are completely unsupported.
Though the big focus for asset creation seems to be vehicles, is there gonna be any kind of gun/weapon utilities with the first release?

Wow, you guys are good nevermind the fact you guys fact you are completely unsupported.

Except that we are? Volition is officially supporting modding and is a part of this forum. We are working together with them to put the SDK together.

Whoops, my bad. I just spent a while looking through other recent developments, this was the first topic I read and I though you guys were still in the dark.
I'm sorry if anybody's feelings are hurt, ignore my stupidity but I would still like to know if gun modeling is a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back