SPOILERS Least favorite thing in the game?

Insurance fraud (or just "Fraud" now). This activity has been recycled enough. It's not fun anymore. I always just turn on the "evil cars" cheat to complete them because I don't give a shit about doing the same activity again. Couldn't you guys have thought up something else to replace this activity with?

Agreed.

If they're gonna recycle activities why not FUZZ, Septic Avenger and Crowd Control from SR2?

I can't be the only one who misses those.

I really should use it more often. Thanks! (I still like my sniper though)

Oh, you're welcome ! Tell me something, I like snipers, but, isn't it a little bit ineffective when there are like 10 aliens at the same time attacking you?

The fact that the Steelport simulation never really changes even after you take it over.
I mean, I kept expecting the old cribs to come back up, Planet Zins changing back to Planet Saints and so on. Overall I feel there was a missed opportunity to tailor your world - forget crib customisation, what about city customisation!

Hell, wouldn't it be awesome if you could, say, wipe out the big alien tower and replace it with the Phillips building from SR2? Things like that. Granted this is something I assumed would happen and didn't but I really feel the setting was begging for something like this.
Seriously this was what i was thinking when i finished the game hoping Volition might surprise us with something since Day time is finally back! but i ended up disappointed :/ when i found out there's none. And yeah there's no doubt that day time look better in this game :)

Yeah most of the people here got it all right. Such as missing clothing separate parts customization, removing hairstyles from SRTT, not much of interiors to visit and stuff like that yeah disappointed

Shame that most of the good music from some of the missions doesn't appear on the radio channel which sucks

Last edited:
I would love to have Septic Avenger and Crowd Control back those 2 are the best activities in SR2.

Once again I ask:
Why THE HELL do you people love Septic Avenger so much ? Please explain it to me, really !

And btw, my favourite ones were The Demolition Derby, Fight Club and Crowd Control. And if you count diversions, I like the Ambulance one.
I hated the Heli Races. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

I wish the Iron Saint costume had included the little Mega Buster ripoff, the super tank been unlockable(Thank god for the cheat mod) and the powers a little stronger. DFA was a pain in the butt to max out for that reason.

Oh and the alien vehicle challenge outright omitted. When you have super sprint and super jump, there's little reason to use them.

I wish the Iron Saint costume had included the little Mega Buster ripoff

The Iron Saint weapon is also included in the additional cheats mod.

Back