Mission Replay v8

Oh, I thought they'd be in the same spot on the replay list as they were in the story, and I didn't want to have to scroll past them every time I wanted to replay an actual mission.

Oh, I thought they'd be in the same spot on the replay list as they were in the story, and I didn't want to have to scroll past them every time I wanted to replay an actual mission.

I would hate that too. That's why I stuck them at the end. ;)

Oh, gosh, so many missions and activities to test, now!

I actually ran them and they all worked flawlessly, believe it or not. It was nice change of pace from all the buggy weirdness we had to fix with the major story mission replays.

Great Modthanks :D

but when i try to use this mod + Customize any car MOD it crashed ....
can anyone help me on how to merge the mod ? thanks

The other asm file included with it:
stream_grid.asm_pc

You'll also need to use Corrodias' fixed update asm tool for it that works with mission scripts.

The other asm file included with it:
stream_grid.asm_pc

You'll also need to use Corrodias' fixed update asm tool for it that works with mission scripts.
Many thanks. so I have to update both vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and stream_grid.asm_pc with this asm tool, right? :D

Many thanks. so I have to update both vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and stream_grid.asm_pc with this asm tool, right? :D

If you change anything in cell_menu_main.str2_pc or cell_mission.str2_pc, or have other mods that use this asm file from interface.vpp_pc then you would need need to update vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. Changes to any of the rest of the str2_pc files would mean that you would need to update steam_grid.asm_pc

Back