Mission Replay v8

Nope. All's good. Thanks!

Hello, I just recently downloaded this mod and was quite impressed with it. I recently beat this game and although the game is very fun it started getting boring very quickly once the story mode was over. I was looking for a way to make the game more fun without redoing the whole story, I really don't want to lose all my stuff. But there is one complaint I had about this mod, I cannot unlock anything new. What I mean by that is that when you're playing through the story the first time you run across choices that allow you to choose between two different upgrades. I had hoped that by getting this mod I might be able to try out the one I didn't pick when I was going through the first time. Most specifically I wanted to have the zombie homies that you get from zombie attack, I chose the swat team and mayor which I think is still the best choice if I can only have one. But if there is anyway I can have both i'd love to try it out. It seems like it would be a lot of fun to have an army of zombies at the push of a button.

i guys , im new in this modding community, and i cant find the link for the replay mission mod v8 can somebudy send me the link.

hey there, got saints row on the steam summer sales and just completed the story and all DLC. while searching for a way to get the city back to a "normal" state i stumbled across this. now i put all the files of the mod in my saints row main folder, but it just freezes the game, when i try to access the phone menu. i have no other mods installed.

please note that i do own the LOW VIOLENCE version (for german steam users - you automatically get that when you buy it from germany through steam. sadly) so my guess is, that this might be the problem, since most probably some of the game files are different int he low violence version.

i don't really need the replay function, i would just like to have the city back in its original state (no zombies, no crashed plane, lowered bridges) to roam and complete the few left acvtivites and such :-O

EDIT: nevermind.. i just saw i only moved half of the mod files over to the main folder, shouldn't handle files, when being too sleepy :D just accessed the cellphone and no crash and seeing all the replay entries. let's see which one gets me back to my prefered world state! thanks for this mod! :D

hey there, got saints row on the steam summer sales and just completed the story and all DLC. while searching for a way to get the city back to a "normal" state i stumbled across this. now i put all the files of the mod in my saints row main folder, but it just freezes the game, when i try to access the phone menu. i have no other mods installed.

please note that i do own the LOW VIOLENCE version (for german steam users - you automatically get that when you buy it from germany through steam. sadly) so my guess is, that this might be the problem, since most probably some of the game files are different int he low violence version.

i don't really need the replay function, i would just like to have the city back in its original state (no zombies, no crashed plane, lowered bridges) to roam and complete the few left acvtivites and such :-O

EDIT: nevermind.. i just saw i only moved half of the mod files over to the main folder, shouldn't handle files, when being too sleepy :D just accessed the cellphone and no crash and seeing all the replay entries. let's see which one gets me back to my prefered world state! thanks for this mod! :D

Glad you got it working. You may also want to check out Sandbox+ that is also stickied in the release subforum. It allows you toggle those zones (bridges up/down, zombies, stag presence, etc) back and forth while you play using keyboard shortcuts.

Glad you got it working. You may also want to check out Sandbox+ that is also stickied in the release subforum. It allows you toggle those zones (bridges up/down, zombies, stag presence, etc) back and forth while you play using keyboard shortcuts.

wow. just read the description and definitely have to try that too, thanks for the heads up!
i replayed the second mission and the world state was set correctly just like i wanted it, one thing i noticed, when i was on the island that had the zombie outbreak (it was all normal, pedestrians, cars, quiet urban atmosphere) i got a phone call, asking for me to help my gang with a zombie attack - went there, the wave counter appeared, but naturally... no zombies attacked at all, since the world state was pre-zombie :D

so the sandbox+ should come in handy for that! will try later. thanks for modding and support!

This mod keeps crashing when I click the Missions button in the phone. Opening the phone itself is fine. Only other mod I have installed is the one that changes the Saints HQ teleport to the helipad. Is this because I installed it in the middle of a playhrough? (Well,not really middle. Just finished Steelport Here I Am) Help would be appreciated,this mod seems like the best. I'm using the No Forced Clothing Change version,if that matters.

Back