New Gang Cars For Gang Customization 3.0

wow, cant wait to see! thanks :D

wow, cant wait to see! thanks :D

Wait no more cause here it is, I'm still working on the Interceptor though so please be patient:

The Bulldog will have 70% of having camoflag and about 75% of having dirt for more "militaryish" look:
Bulldog2.png

Your Bulldog will have about 20% of having a mounted gun, which will help you deal with the enemies easier during heat:
Bulldog1.png

Grizzly will have camoflag on all the time (cause it looks good with it) and some dirt on it for a wilder look:
Grizzly.png

There you go. enjoy!

Attachments

• Bulldog2.png
    Bulldog2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 519
  • Bulldog and Grizzly.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 409
Wait no more cause here it is, I'm still working on the Interceptor though so please be patient:

The Bulldog will have 70% of having camoflag and about 75% of having dirt for more "militaryish" look:
View attachment 10518

Your Bulldog will have about 20% of having a mounted gun, which will help you deal with the enemies easier during heat:
View attachment 10517

Grizzly will have camoflag on all the time (cause it looks good with it) and some dirt on it for a wilder look:
View attachment 10519

There you go. enjoy!

Wow I am truly grateful and Great Work man thats awesome :D!!!

Ive had a look in game and man it looks ace especially with my masako guys walking alongside them!, I mean no disrespect could you perhaps increased the chances of the turret mounted variant of the bulldog upped to around 50%? so there is armed and unarmed variants rolling through stilwater? cant wait to see the Interceptor!!!

Thank you soo much again

Here you go. Still no Interceptor though, please be patient as I'm really busy right now:(. Anyway, enjoy!

P/S:do you like how my character look?:)

Attachments

• SUV_4DR_LUXURY05.cvtf
    20.7 KB · Views: 492
Yeah! correct me if im wrong but he looks like Pagan Min from Far cry 4? :D love it! also yeah don't worry about it I am patient, honestly I appreciate the fact your doing this and of course the awesome work you've put in ;)

Hey hate to keep doing this but I noticed there is a Variant of the FBI interceptor outfitted for strike teams, It is seen in the cutscene where the masako try to kill you whilst at the bar. Picture reference here: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/File:FBI_-_Ultor_CS_SR2_variant_screenshot.png I was wondering if it is possible to add this to the gang customization for the Interceptor or is this too much to ask? sorry if I'm a pest :( , I know you're busy and thanks for your work man

pretty much yeah, something i don't understand is when i use road spawn variant (beater,bling) on your gang car, my game crash everytime i tried to spawn those cars :(
I think thats something to do with the Gang customization and Ped files conflicting maybe, because saints row only understands the gang variant of vehicles so you'd have to incorporate the road variants into the gang one somehow? Apologies if I am wrong but ive tried messing around myself and noticed the game only accepts the gang variant of each car and not the road one unless you add it in somehow

Back