New Gang Cars For Gang Customization 3.0

Yeah I understand its hardwork plus fitting the time in to do anything as well. Yeah I'll check it out and get back to you, I think I have to progress some-more though to get to the stronghold mission and get back to you on it.

Yeah I understand its hardwork plus fitting the time in to do anything as well. Yeah I'll check it out and get back to you, I think I have to progress some-more though to get to the stronghold mission and get back to you on it.

I'm currently working on mission The Siege of the Brotherhood. The fight in their hideout will be alot more intense. ;)

Oh not bad!, almost at the point of unlock the stronghold mission for the uni and ill let you know whats happening. If you could change the saints spawned weapons for the mission, could you do that for the open world as well? I'd love to see saints with serious firepower, not just a pistol and smg with the rare chance of someone having an AK during a firefight

Oh not bad!, almost at the point of unlock the stronghold mission for the uni and ill let you know whats happening. If you could change the saints spawned weapons for the mission, could you do that for the open world as well? I'd love to see saints with serious firepower, not just a pistol and smg with the rare chance of someone having an AK during a firefight

You mean you want your gang to be a heavily-armed private army just like real life. With weapons ranging from Magnum .44 to the almighty AR-50 XMAC ?o_O

Well, here it is. Since your gang is a private army so I make them favor the AR-40 Xtnd. Which mean they will occasionally use this gun in combat. Otherwise they will use Desert Eagles, Magnum .44s, UZIs,.... Technically, the enemy gangs or even the police won't have a chance in dealing with your army.;)

Attachments

• spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
    91.6 KB · Views: 487
hey can I Ask did you make it so the saints are equipped with grenades?, I've noticed that in firefights my guys are now regularly started chucking grenades at the police.

Sorry for the long ass time to reply (I'm busy ya know). About the question then yes, all of your gang members are now equipped with grenades so they can provide much better cover fire for your homies and yourself. But beware not to charge in the battle so fast as they may toss grenade before they start to fire their weapons.;) The Brotherhood mission The Siege is nearly done anyway.

Back