New Homies

what about adding lin and donnie, oh and u should remove Renolds i don`t think he got a model my game crash when i call him

what about adding lin and donnie, oh and u should remove Renolds i don`t think he got a model my game crash when i call him
Lin and Donnie are marked as DLC from what i know so if they would be added to this mod it would be spoiling the DLC to come so for now no Lin or Donnie until all the DLC are released if they are not in the DLC then they most likely will be added to this mod.

It probably doesn't but does this work on SRTT
No.
Lin and Donnie are marked as DLC from what i know so if they would be added to this mod it would be spoiling the DLC to come so for now no Lin or Donnie until all the DLC are released if they are not in the DLC then they most likely will be added to this mod.
You are right.
cant you get them from saints row the third and can you get viola, kiki and kilbane??
Viola is marked as DLC.
I don't think that Kiki made it into the game.
I'm not interested in Killbane, but I could do that.
I already tried importing Zimos but that failed, I'm still looking for mistakes of mine.

The Killbane npc in sr4 does work if you use him in the homie table. It's one of the first things I tried. He will attack the player, but it should be incredibly easy to change his behavior to that of a homie.

Viola being as a homie crashes the game, I've tried this before while i was messing around when I was making my newest mod in progress. so its pointless to import her manually while she is marked a DLC

EDIT: Although I did find TWO Folders (extracted from the game) that have Viola in it, One under Morningstar and Saints. There might not be a difference (unless one crashes the game and the other doesn't

Viola being as a homie crashes the game, I've tried this before while i was messing around when I was making my newest mod in progress. so its pointless to import her manually while she is marked a DLC

EDIT: Although I did find TWO Folders (extracted from the game) that have Viola in it, One under Morningstar and Saints. There might not be a difference (unless one crashes the game and the other doesn't
The 'saint' one should work ;).

-
Check OP for New Version!

Back