NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

So the incompatibility with Xmas DLC and the extra characters won't be fixed until better modding tools come around?

Then I guess I won't play this anymore until then. The little enjoyment I got from playing this game was thanks to your mod.

Then I guess I won't play this anymore until then. The little enjoyment I got from playing this game was thanks to your mod.

Thanks! You should ask Volition to consider selling it as a DLC! Then it could provide me with royalty money to buy more drugs- thus fuelling all sorts of cool new mods!

Also, consider checking out this new weapons mod I've been working on with Fan of Saints, if you're looking to squeeze a few more hours out of SR4. It includes 10+ new weapons and lots of tweaks for the low, low price of $0.00! Tubular!

Last edited:
(Minor spoiler)

Hi, I just signed up to let you guys know, that this mod seems to be incompatible with the "He Lives" mission. When you get to the part where Kieth David and Roddy Piper are supposed to be fighting in the alley, for some reason with this mod enabled, the cut scene never played, and instead it set the camera on Roddy Piper just standing there, while I still had control of my character in the background. Once I uninstalled the mod everything worked fine afterwards. Otherwise, this is an awesome mod, and I will be reinstalling it once I finish up this mission.

(Minor spoiler)

Hi, I just signed up to let you guys know, that this mod seems to be incompatible with the "He Lives" mission. When you get to the part where Kieth David and Roddy Piper are supposed to be fighting in the alley, for some reason with this mod enabled, the cut scene never played, and instead it set the camera on Roddy Piper just standing there, while I still had control of my character in the background. Once I uninstalled the mod everything worked fine afterwards. Otherwise, this is an awesome mod, and I will be reinstalling it once I finish up this mission.

Can you upload your save so I can troubleshoot this? I don't have any saves near that mission currently. Are you using any other mods, and are you using the latest version of this one?

(Minor spoiler)

Can you upload your save so I can troubleshoot this? I don't have any saves near that mission currently. Are you using any other mods, and are you using the latest version of this one?
I experienced the same bug. Using v.30 of the mod. My save file is attached.

Screenshot:
NPCBSM He Lives mission bug.jpg

Attachments

• CryMeALiver's pre-He Lives mission save.7z
    12 KB · Views: 315
Back