NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Hi Shitface I tried the mod again and it worked. could you please tell me what programs you used to modify the mod. because im trying to make the civilians & pedestrians & grunts & Hos & Pimps be all Aggressive & use there guns more often like MR CLEANs Version of A Tough City Some Weapons Mod.
Because you have got more modifications in yours.

& Could You Tell Me What file does what in your mod please ShitFace. Sorry I really like both of your mods

Sorry & Thanks Xtreme

could you please tell me what programs you used to modify the mod.

While I'm very new to this and using most likely the most basic methods, Notepad++ should be all you need to properly view/read/write any .xbtl file (notepad might work too but I'd recommend a more advance program, Notepad++ is free anyways). As for the actual coding done to the file, outside of changing number values I have no clue. Sorry.

I seem to have the same problem as Dionta.
When I copy all the files to where they're supposed to go, the game crashes right after selecting "Continue" from the main menu. The Saint's logo hangs in the lower-left corner. If I delete the spawn_info_ranks.xtbl, the game loads successfully. I did this after deleting all other mods (nude female, and disable tutorial). Running Steam version.

Any ideas?

I've just uploaded v21 which contains no changes aside from an updated preload_anim.vpp_pc file that is necessary to use the latest Sandbox+ release, which adds animations for carrying followers.

Just a note for any users of the mod that you don't need the updated preload_anim.vpp_pc if you already downloaded the latest Sandbox+since it's the same file now in both releases.

Back