NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Posted another update- v33 adds slight height variations to all NPCs, and more extreme variations to others. Be on the lookout for midget wrestlers!

<3

Shitface all the way! ;)
ADD:
Just a small thing, but it would be really awesome if the luchadores also spawn in killbane's lucha infuego...

I dont know if this is in there yet. But when you take over a territory, your saints walk the streets, smoke,talk etc. But i never see them driving around the neigbourhood in cars. I dont know if its added but if its not. It would add more a realistic feel to the evereyday life of the saints

Is there any way to stop the behaviour of the police and gangs from using stun guns? Getting stunned every other minute is getting old. Love the random pedestrian firefights, though!

Hey uhh Shitface incase you haven't noticed, but last time I checked, most of the time when the Police do Helicopter Drops they all hit the ground and Die. I'm pretty sure its impossible to make the Helicopter Hovor lower, but I Recommend making the SWAT/NG much more resilient to Fall damage so they don't just plop down to die

Whoops, that looks like a mistake I made with my weapons mod. I just put up an update that should fix this issue. I also put an update up for this mod, v36 makes civilians half as likely to carry stun guns, but cops still have them as often as they did in previous versions. American cops love their tasers, after all. National Guard troops will also now only show up at notoriety level 5 instead of at 4.

Back