NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Not sure if this is a bug owning on my side only or not (I doubt it is, seeing as this is the only mod I have in game), but calling for Saints Backup in the phone causes a crash. I have Saints, Bikers, and Clubbers as styles, if that has any diverse effect. Also, I haven't done the second playthrough of Three Way, which may have an effect on it too I guess. I'll do the second playthrough later and see if there are any different results

Yep.. using Steam. The Full Pack if that has any effect, doubt it tho since it really is just the base client with DLCs.

It's really weirding me out because I don't have any FPS problems at all and its causing this crash. Calling for SWAT doesn't seem to crash it tho. And apparently, calling for Johnny Tag doesn't bring me the cloned giant, but only the driver of an empty pickup truck.

Well, this is just me using the phone on the Zombie island, more specifically just on the roofs below the bridge near the very first crib we own. I'll try testing it using all random saint styles and doing it somewhere else.

EDIT: Nope, still crashes x_x.

EDIT2: Seems that vehicle deliviries (including yarnie) are also causing me some crashes.

Maybe its not the mod and maybe its just my pc that's breaking this (tho I never had these problems before I installed the mod). Wanted to try deleting the files, but wouldn't that break the game esp. since it overwrote some pre-existing files? If so, verifying cache would fix this yes?

Yep.. using Steam. The Full Pack if that has any effect, doubt it tho since it really is just the base client with DLCs.

It's really weirding me out because I don't have any FPS problems at all and its causing this crash. Calling for SWAT doesn't seem to crash it tho. And apparently, calling for Johnny Tag doesn't bring me the cloned giant, but only the driver of an empty pickup truck.

Well, this is just me using the phone on the Zombie island, more specifically just on the roofs below the bridge near the very first crib we own. I'll try testing it using all random saint styles and doing it somewhere else.

EDIT: Nope, still crashes x_x.

EDIT2: Seems that vehicle deliviries (including yarnie) are also causing me some crashes.

Maybe its not the mod and maybe its just my pc that's breaking this (tho I never had these problems before I installed the mod). Wanted to try deleting the files, but wouldn't that break the game esp. since it overwrote some pre-existing files? If so, verifying cache would fix this yes?

Remove your mods, place them in a folder on your desktop and then validate your cache. Then re-install your mods one by one till it crashes again. What usually happens to me is I have one mod that shares something with another. It can cause some bizarre behavior. If you only have a few mods, then redownload them, and open them in a folder together and see if one trys to over right the other.

I'll give them better guns in the next update. I'm going to keep them classified as civilians when they're off the base, though. Setting them to cops might do weird things to the normal police spawning in those areas, plus it would just be annoying to have even more cops on the streets. As for merging this with yorpie's mod, I might look into it later.

Hi again!
I found out an problem. When I started Tour the Farce mission, Pierce (I mean Pierce in Aisha's outfit) didn't spawn. I decided to do tests. I removed all mods and he then he spawned, but when I installed NPC Behaviour (without any other mods), he didn't spawn. :confused:

Back