Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku, I don't know if you know but the police Gunslinger that spawns in the streets is actually Gunslingerp.
Which means, its entry animation is... weird. My protagonist goes a few metres away from the right side of the vehicle and then - he teleports behind the wheel. :eek:
Also, it seems that it is a police car used solely for Pleasantville because it doesn't provide any Saints decal customisation like a normal Gunslinger in its Police variant.

I didn't read through all the pages. So, if this has been asked and answered. I apologize ahead of time. If I have completed the main storyline, but haven't done all the side quests. Will this mod interfere with completing the side quests?

I didn't read through all the pages. So, if this has been asked and answered. I apologize ahead of time. If I have completed the main storyline, but haven't done all the side quests. Will this mod interfere with completing the side quests?
Not at all. ;) The mod doesn't interfere with side quests.

I like how many downloads you got:
1.png

Love this mod. Gat for the Ronin, Shaundi for Morningstar, King for Vice Kings. I love how mowing down past gangs with homies don't raise the notoriety level.. Unless I start killing random people.

I've also notice random ped cars here and there are customized with window tint/rims/paint jobs/decals/etc.. Gives the game a bit of realism considering around here, people do that.

Love this mod. Gat for the Ronin, Shaundi for Morningstar, King for Vice Kings. I love how mowing down past gangs with homies don't raise the notoriety level.. Unless I start killing random people.

I've also notice random ped cars here and there are customized with window tint/rims/paint jobs/decals/etc.. Gives the game a bit of realism considering around here, people do that.
In my case, I see much less Saints cars in the streets with this mod. Also:
aT6o6Sd.jpg
o_O

In my case, I see much less Saints cars in the streets with this mod. Also:
aT6o6Sd.jpg
o_O
I don't have any of these problems, but for the picture: erase any entry of car_4dr_police02 with variant "Fully_Customizable".

Hey man, I've installed your mod but I can only hit 5 1/4 stars, cant get any further it seems. Also it's the national guard spawning instead of STAG (Yes i've hit end game, 100%).

Any ideas?

Otherwise, great mod!

Hey man, I've installed your mod but I can only hit 5 1/4 stars, cant get any further it seems. Also it's the national guard spawning instead of STAG (Yes i've hit end game, 100%).

Any ideas?

Otherwise, great mod!
Did that on purpose, so you can have more crazy madness of killing everyone before a warden spawns.
STAG spawns on notoriety lvl 5 while the military spawns on lvl 4.
I even have pics to prove.

Just signed up to say this mod is the main reason I still play the game after finishing the story, as the town is boring otherwise.
Also, the Morning Star (around the Mech Mayhem activity in Loren Square), and the Vice Kings (forgot to note the area, sorry) occasionally have clones of Sad Panda walking amongst them. The strange thing is that they fight on your side and seem to have the super sprint ability (they aren't modified Saint members as their dots are pink like the gangs are). It's not a problem, but just offered the info in case they are using a slot that another gang member or something can fill if that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back