Post your best screens

346rdck.jpg

25pjztv.jpg

9va781.jpg

Dance, Motherfucker, Dance.png

Dance, motherfucker, DANCE!!!

Zombie gang grunts.Those civilians on the ground are zombies too... yes, I need to add blood on the skins, but I don't really have time to do it on all zombie models, I stressed myself through last week and I don't have much more time coming week.

Cool one. Really like it. Now only need to find away to move things from distance. :D

That weird vertical anomaly is usually caused by the texture having a stray pixel or 2 touching the border of the png in an area that should be transparent.

A hacky lightsaber. Don't know if it's worth releasing (mostly because of that stupid glare that's hanging on a blade - I just couldn't find the better counterpart) so I guess I might as well post it here as a teaser.

I will be interested in playing with this sword, that is for sure.

Meanwhile, you can go check my player character texture thread, I will shortly have a preliminary version of a request of yours...

Cool one. Really like it. Now only need to find away to move things from distance.
Working on that. I'll make a Mod release thread then.

That weird vertical anomaly is usually caused by the texture having a stray pixel or 2 touching the border of the png in an area that should be transparent.
Great news! I will have to find it then... As for now I have found only "cfect" and "gfect" files (yes, that blade is in fact a checkpoint mission pointer). Don't know much about game engineering but I believe that effects should have texture files as well?

I will be interested in playing with this sword, that is for sure.

Meanwhile, you can go check my player character texture thread, I will shortly have a preliminary version of a request of yours...
The problem is that has its issues. Hopefully I'll create a Mod release thread soon and then let anyone test it.

Great news! I will have to find it then... As for now I have found only "cfect" and "gfect" files (yes, that blade is in fact a checkpoint mission pointer). Don't know much about game engineering but I believe that effects should have texture files as well?

In that case, I don't think so. At first glance I had thought you had simply changed the sword's texture. With sr2 there was never a related texture at all for lighting fx afaik.

Back