Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

You need to put the preload_anim.vpp_pc that's included with Sandbox+ in your /cache folder and replace the vanilla one. Building that file in to GoS will not work, as you've seen.

I know its a cars mods but there are some weapons. Is it possible to add the weapons from Gangstar in Space and that bee gun from the Clone Wars ?

I know its a cars mods but there are some weapons. Is it possible to add the weapons from Gangstar in Space and that bee gun from the Clone Wars ?

It's simply not possible at this time due to how the dlc weapon meshes are preloaded.

Any way to get the "light cycle" from the trailblazing activities? I didn't see it on the list. I so wish I could add all of these vehicles, but I'm an achievement whore. lol At least I can have a little fun without saving. :)

EDIT: Found it, X2 phantom. Sorry. To verify though, I cannot add these without flagging my save for no achievements, right?

You have me intrigued. What is this open version you speak of?

There are two versions of the mod in the OP. One is the standard version which flags your save for using cheats like the vanilla game. The other flavor is the open version that disables all cheat flagging completely for every cheat in the game (for all the vanilla ones plus the new ones.)

There are two versions of the mod in the OP. One is the standard version which flags your save for using cheats like the vanilla game. The other flavor is the open version that disables all cheat flagging completely for every cheat in the game (for all the vanilla ones plus the new ones.)

And now it's a Merry Christmas to me! Thanks. :)

Back