Retexturing Saints Row IV, For Dummies

hey dude can you make this dds file into a mod?open it hen save it i don't know what dx1 thingies lol i'm new to modding i mean i dont know what DX1 or DX2
or what but can you make this into a mod please it's my iron saint tron version

file here

Attachments

• iron tron saint.rar
    718.9 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i press enter twice!So we cool.By the way why did you and Shaundi left me in the plane
you could save me if you stayed!:mad:.Lol;):D

Last edited:
Here's the modded file and the updated ASM_PC file. Just drop them both in your main Saints Row IV file and it should be all set. If you've added mods before and already have a modified ASM_PC file, then let me know and I'll give you a more complicated set of files so you don't mess up anything you've added before this.

Can you provide one that is more complicated? Your mod conflicts with the retextured Iron Saint mod.

Here's the modded file and the updated ASM_PC file. Just drop them both in your main Saints Row IV file and it should be all set. If you've added mods before and already have a modified ASM_PC file, then let me know and I'll give you a more complicated set of files so you don't mess up anything you've added before this.

If you want, I can upload my full character later and drop you a link and you'll be completely good to go.

Edit: Here's the link to download the character.
http://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189321731068941
Mask will display as skeleton mask unless mod is added.

aaw, sadly i already have a "customize_item.asm_pc" file from Clothes fixes by Mikado.
I think there's a tut somewhere that shows how to merge stuff, right ?

Will probably take some time looking that up since replaying the game as Deadpool with NN voice is on my to do list

Can you provide one that is more complicated? Your mod conflicts with the retextured Iron Saint mod.

Here's one that's just the custmesh file. Repack it and update the ASM_PC file at the same time and you should be all set. (See step 9!)

Attachments

• custmesh_1485826803.zip
    297.5 KB · Views: 366
When I tried to repack customize_character.asm_pc after modding the eye texture, all I keep getting is infinite loading in the game (It wont start)

When I tried to repack customize_character.asm_pc after modding the eye texture, all I keep getting is infinite loading in the game (It wont start)
You shouldn't be repacking customize_character.asm_pc, only updating it.

p.s. Don't worry too much about the infinite loading... I had that problem before and once we figure out where you went wrong, your save file will be perfectly fine.

1. You shouldn't be repacking customize_character.asm_pc, only updating it.

p.s. Don't worry too much about the infinite loading... I had that problem before and once we figure out where you went wrong, your save file will be perfectly fine.
    Thanks again for helping me out, I'll probably come bothering you again once I figure out how to get my mod to play nice with others.

Back