Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

Here's some more ideas:

DIALOGUE OPTIONS:
In saints row 1-4 it's a well known fact that each voice for the Boss has they're unique dialogue. The dialogue options will kinda work this way. Sometimes you will get at least two different options of dialogue. There are some cons however, this could mean volition will have to Sacrafice the amount of voice actors for the Boss.

BUTTON MAPPING
In saints row 5, their has to be button mapping!
Button mapping was in the pc version of Saints Row 2. If the player dislikes the control schemes they could just re-map the controls to their liking.

GORE
in the old gta games you could shoot someone's head off. In gta 4 and 5 however, a puddle of blood will form around their body when shot...what the Fuck? In saints row 5 you should be able to knock people's limbs off.

PLANE/HELICOPTER CUSTOMISATION
If a modder cpuld do it I'm sure volition can.

IMPROVISED WEAPONS

in saints row 2, you could pick up props and use them as weapons. Why you can't do this in saints row 3 and 4 I don't know (especially since the overall theme is "fun triumphs all" and theres nothing more fun than beating the living shit outta someone with a stop sign.) I want this to return!

HUMAN SHIELDS

How about when you grab npc's you have other options you can do to them, along with throwing them, like you could interrogate them, or just simply free them.

MOD SUPPORT
in unreal tournament 3 and fallout 4 you can put mods onto the console versions without getting banned. These games have mod support. This would be a handy feature for saints row 5.

The SAINTS

In mass effect you can pick 3 people to bring along with you in every mission. The more you bring them the more they'll level up
Could you imagine doing this in saints row 5? That would be brilliant! You could bring up to 5, And if you are confident enough than you can (of course) go solo.

Alot of Saints Row players Want to be able to get a girlfriend in saints row (when I say "a lot" I really mean alot!) I've seen loads of forums and videos on youtube regarding this topic get alot of views( you know how weird people can be) if the fans want it then let's throw it in!

CHARACTER CREATION
I think it would be cool if you could take a picture of your face using the camera peripheral for your console and the Boss would have your face.

heres a list of caracter creation features that should return:
walking styles
voice pitch
fighting styles

new features
jogging style (along with choosing a walking style, you can pick a jogging nd sprinting anmation also!)
sprinting style
fighting stance
height

Here's some more ideas:

DIALOGUE OPTIONS:
In saints row 1-4 it's a well known fact that each voice for the Boss has they're unique dialogue. The dialogue options will kinda work this way. Sometimes you will get at least two different options of dialogue. There are some cons however, this could mean volition will have to Sacrafice the amount of voice actors for the Boss.

BUTTON MAPPING
In saints row 5, their has to be button mapping!
Button mapping was in the pc version of Saints Row 2. If the player dislikes the control schemes they could just re-map the controls to their liking.

GORE
in the old gta games you could shoot someone's head off. In gta 4 and 5 however, a puddle of blood will form around their body when shot...what the Fuck? In saints row 5 you should be able to knock people's limbs off.

PLANE/HELICOPTER CUSTOMISATION
If a modder cpuld do it I'm sure volition can.

IMPROVISED WEAPONS

in saints row 2, you could pick up props and use them as weapons. Why you can't do this in saints row 3 and 4 I don't know (especially since the overall theme is "fun triumphs all" and theres nothing more fun than beating the living shit outta someone with a stop sign.) I want this to return!

HUMAN SHIELDS

How about when you grab npc's you have other options you can do to them, along with throwing them, like you could interrogate them, or just simply free them.

MOD SUPPORT
in unreal tournament 3 and fallout 4 you can put mods onto the console versions without getting banned. These games have mod support. This would be a handy feature for saints row 5.

The SAINTS

In mass effect you can pick 3 people to bring along with you in every mission. The more you bring them the more they'll level up
Could you imagine doing this in saints row 5? That would be brilliant! You could bring up to 5, And if you are confident enough than you can (of course) go solo.

Alot of Saints Row players Want to be able to get a girlfriend in saints row (when I say "a lot" I really mean alot!) I've seen loads of forums and videos on youtube regarding this topic get alot of views( you know how weird people can be) if the fans want it then let's throw it in!

CHARACTER CREATION
I think it would be cool if you could take a picture of your face using the camera peripheral for your console and the Boss would have your face.

heres a list of caracter creation features that should return:
walking styles
voice pitch
fighting styles

new features
jogging style (along with choosing a walking style, you can pick a jogging nd sprinting anmation also!)
sprinting style
fighting stance
height
height will be the best idea like height in tony hawk games

height will be the best idea like height in tony hawk games
Yeah I got a few ideas inspired by Tony hawks character creation.

Here's some more:
CHARACTER CREATION
when creating a character along with having your character's race you could also choose to be a brute or Zin. (I'd happily Sacrafice this for a serious game tough..)

When choosing taunts and compliments the player should be able able to pick which dialogue is associated with which taunt/compliment. We should also be able to choose multiple compliments and taunts at a time, meaning pressing ➡ will make your character preform a random compliment, think of it as a "playlist"

I got an idea ! Fucking heterochromia eyes .
I got heterochromia in real life and I'd like my character to have the same thing .

I could list a ton of ideas from Phantasy Star Online 2 here, but they're two different games aimed on two different markets so I don't know if most of it would work out well.
Except... really long hair for female characters, and a fringe (or bangs), so the forehead doesn't come over so bald.

My ideas are add a bow and arrow with explosive tip arrows and a grappling hook.
A grappling hook seems very likely. Seeing just cause 3 and assassins creed Syndicate doing it made me wonder if saints row 5 will have a grappling hook.

From crime to superpowers to grappling...

Back