Saints Row IV Saints Row IV press preview followup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Laserarm and Minethrower arm weapons, are they actually attached to your arms?

I really didn't mess with them much. I don't remember offhand what they looked like visually. The ony thing I can tell you is that the laser arm is like a laser minigun and the minethrower can chuck out dozens of mines that you can then detonate with another firing weapon.

I really didn't mess with them much. I don't remember offhand what they looked like visually. The ony thing I can tell you is that the laser arm is like a laser minigun and the minethrower can chuck out dozens of mines that you can then detonate with another firing weapon.

Sweet! Just want to ask, are there capes in the game? And are there any more melee weapon types that use anything other than the bat animation? AND A BOW AND ARROW? I know Saints Row 3 was supposed to have a bow and arrow but is there one here?

I talk about capes in the article, and it also has a full weapon list. There is no bow and arrow, and I'm not sure why you think that SRTT was ever supposed to have one. There is nothing in any of the game files to indicate that at all.

Interesting... if that page is tobe believed the disintegrating rifle from Red Faction Guerilla was also supposed to be in. Shame about the bow and arrow but its too similar to other weapons so I can see why they took it out. It would have been a fun weapon if it made NPCs stick to walls like the harpoon gun like Crackdown though, or if you could shoot it up in the air aand have the arrow fall and stick back in your head or a nearby ped =P

Any word on if the Laser Sword will have skins? I dig the laser katana but it feels like a waste to not have a bunch of different cool blades. Like maybe a flaming halberd or something...

Any word on if the Laser Sword will have skins? I dig the laser katana but it feels like a waste to not have a bunch of different cool blades. Like maybe a flaming halberd or something...

Unknown. It was only in the build as a cheat and I didn't check the skins.

Well at least there's hope then. I was worried that when no skins were mentioned in the list that meant that there werent any period. THanks Idol! Also, wonderful chocie in avatar if i may say so! (Just joined up hi)

Interesting... if that page is tobe believed the disintegrating rifle from Red Faction Guerilla was also supposed to be in. Shame about the bow and arrow but its too similar to other weapons so I can see why they took it out. It would have been a fun weapon if it made NPCs stick to walls like the harpoon gun like Crackdown though, or if you could shoot it up in the air aand have the arrow fall and stick back in your head or a nearby ped =P
IMO every game should have a harpoon gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back