Saints Row IV Saints Row IV press preview followup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk about capes in the article, and it also has a full weapon list. There is no bow and arrow, and I'm not sure why you think that SRTT was ever supposed to have one. There is nothing in any of the game files to indicate that at all.

Sorry for pestering, I'm a little overexcited. Do you know who Zinjai is? Zinyak keeps mentioning him/her in his Twitter page!

Any word on if the Laser Sword will have skins? I dig the laser katana but it feels like a waste to not have a bunch of different cool blades. Like maybe a flaming halberd or something...
All I saw was a few different colours, but it wasn't _officially_ in the preview, we had to cheat to get it.

Sorry for pestering, I'm a little overexcited. Do you know who Zinjai is? Zinyak keeps mentioning him/her in his Twitter page!

I can't talk about story details, sorry.

Hey Minimaul, can I glide, while i'm holding something with the TK power ?

Do you still have a cell phone? if not what replaces it? how does the activities menu look like instead of the cell phone design if it did changed?

Activities are started by light cones in the open world, just like SR2 and SRTT. The cell phone is very similar to SRTT.

Activities are started by light cones in the open world, just like SR2 and SRTT. The cell phone is very similar to SRTT.

Oh so there is a cell phone. Yeah i just meant "activities menu" as in the cell phone menu for the missions and what not. Thanks.

Edit: NVM saw one of the gameplays again clearly the menu isn't a phone.

Sorry if this has been answered, but what are your thoughts on the voice actors of the main character? Did you get to witness many of them? Also, are any of them recurring from SRTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back