SPOILERS Saints Row IV: The Executive Privilege Pack

Don't turn corporations into scapegoats just because that's the easy road, blame the people who nurture what bothers you.

So...We should make the cheaters into scapegoats or the ones to be blamed about?

So...We should make the cheaters into scapegoats or the ones to be blamed about?

No, You can just ignore it, if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it, if other people want it, and is willing to pay money for it, let them, how they spend their money isn't affecting your gameplay.

because im a lazy fucker, i bought it. i wanted to be an awesome supersaint from the getgo.
besides, its just 1.99! you guys act like this costs like $20 yes i thought volition learned their lesson from the last time, and yes i do think paying for cheats is a load of horseshit, but at least its cheap...... ><

because im a lazy fucker, i bought it. i wanted to be an awesome supersaint from the getgo.
besides, its just 1.99! you guys act like this costs like $20 yes i thought volition learned their lesson from the last time, and yes i do think paying for cheats is a load of horseshit, but at least its cheap...... ><

Part of the damn problem. Cheats should not be DLC. It's horseshit of the highest caliber. Is the player pratfalls cheat in the vanilla game this time?

lol I just sold some cards(like..3?) and then a foil card and got my 2$...sadly I think I might be saving it for a weapons dlc of some calibur...hopefully they make the anal probe in a separate single dlc(which probably won't happen...but hey you never know) BUT i guess if they somehow pull a SR5 out of their magical hat and they again make the cheats a dlc...JUST NO ONE BUY IT and they will realize that sale idea sucks

Calm down people, DLC's arent forced on you, this is to make it MUCH more convenient for those non-techy players out there who have no idea what MODS are at all. Besides you can get the cheat codes online, and whats wrong with the DLC? 2 bucks? God, calm down. You don't want it? dont buy it, i respect the developers for making this sexy ass game and +1 to idolninja; if not for him Saints Row would be a piece of game that ends with nothing to do. ;)

Calm down people, DLC's arent forced on you, this is to make it MUCH more convenient for those non-techy players out there who have no idea what MODS are at all. Besides you can get the cheat codes online, and whats wrong with the DLC? 2 bucks? God, calm down. You don't want it? dont buy it, i respect the developers for making this sexy ass game and +1 to idolninja; if not for him Saints Row would be a piece of game that ends with nothing to do. ;)
no no you're getting the wrong idea...it's really just the WHOLE concept of the idea of making us pay for cheats that in which should already be included with the game

(If it were a gun for 2$ I wouldn't care because like you said it's just 2$)

no no you're getting the wrong idea...it's really just the WHOLE concept of the idea of making us pay for cheats that in which should already be included with the game

(If it were a gun for 2$ I wouldn't care because like you said it's just 2$)
Then again ,its for those people who don't know how to use cheats, besides, it is their game. And we are missing a really valuable point here, they are making an SDK dedicated to saints row 4. Besides, i'd buy this just to support them, but then again i cant even afford the season pass due to my mishap and what not on purchasing Mortal kombat. P.S. Big Mistake
Overall this game is smexxi as hell, i'd buy it twice if i could afford it lol

Then again ,its for those people who don't know how to use cheats, besides, it is their game. And we are missing a really valuable point here, they are making an SDK dedicated to saints row 4. Besides, i'd buy this just to support them, but then again i cant even afford the season pass due to my mishap and what not on purchasing Mortal kombat. P.S. Big Mistake
Overall this game is smexxi as hell, i'd buy it twice if i could afford it lol
Indeed I'm loving SR4(mainly coop...although i wish you could toggle the mic LOL...i figured out that the mic was on the hard way)

Indeed I'm loving SR4(mainly coop...although i wish you could toggle the mic LOL...i figured out that the mic was on the hard way)

You can. Look in the audio menu. It has on/off/push to talk.

Back