Sandbox+ for SRTT

Probably just the game engine itself being buggy. Visual anomalies are pretty much par for the course in both games.

Thx. Yeah, looks cosmetic only (as it can withstand quite a beating); so invulnerability is still on. So far it's only happened with the Wraith, though.

I can always do a quick 'heal car', of course. :)

Wraith isn't a DLC vehicle.

Yeah, I forgot; it's what you get from completing Cyber Blazing at hard.

Anyway, I noticed wind shields and hoods come off on other cars too, now (rest of the car never gets a scratch). Not a biggie, though.

Hey i've downloaded the sandbox but when i press ctrl+insert it just do an explosion but the super powers aren't activate(i got the Troubles With Clones by now).

Hey i've downloaded the sandbox but when i press ctrl+insert it just do an explosion but the super powers aren't activate(i got the Troubles With Clones by now).
Are you playing on a laptop? If so, you may need to hit the function key before using any commands that use insert.

Of course it won't. According to your linked Steam profile you don't even own the game. Most mods on this site will only work correctly with the legal version of SRTT. Adios pirate.

Damn pirates. When will they learn?

Of course it won't. According to your linked Steam profile you don't even own the game. Most mods on this site will only work correctly with the legal version of SRTT. Adios pirate.

I LOL-ed. ;) The nerve of some of these pirates!

Makes me realize, though, there's no point in linking a private STEAM profile then, is there? (as you won't be able to see what games people own). Guess I misunderstood that whole process. :)

Makes me realize, though, there's no point in linking a private STEAM profile then, is there? (as you won't be able to see what games people own). Guess I misunderstood that whole process. :)

Well, if you ever stop by our lively and entertaining Gentlemen of Steelport Steam group chat then we'll at least know who you are. :)

Back