Sandbox+ for SRTT

The command list says CTRL + semicolon to toggle the animation

Yeah, I know that's the command to toggle the rollerblading animation, but what I'm referring to is kind of like... a "sub-animation" in that animation, if that makes sense. Like if you look at the Decker girls, they can do a dash that causes them to flash for like half a second and play a sound effect. I was able to reproduce that like 2-3 times by mashing all of the W/A/S/D keys while sprinting, but it doesn't seem to be a surefire way to do it consistently. I was just wondering whether or not there was actually a set key combo that you had to press while sprinting in order to do that dash thing.

Heya,

I have installed this mod on a fresh install of SR3, however it doesn't seem to be working. I have read and followed the instructions several times and have done them correctly.

I am on Windows 8.1

Heya,

I have installed this mod on a fresh install of SR3, however it doesn't seem to be working. I have read and followed the instructions several times and have done them correctly.

I am on Windows 8.1
Are you using Steam version of SR:TT?

:eek: Nooooo I don't know how to activate it! :'( PLEASE HELP me someone :'( I downloaded it and things but in ingame I don;t know how to activate :(

:eek: Nooooo I don't know how to activate it! :'( PLEASE HELP me someone :'( I downloaded it and things but in ingame I don;t know how to activate :(
The OP has a command list and I think the mod has a .txt version, as well

The included readme has the steps you need to take to install it and use it.

Nevermind, I managed to figure it out. Just in case anyone else is wondering, all you have to do is spam W/A/S/D without sprinting and you can reproduce the dash animation consistently.

when i toggled the still water with bank loaded i went their and found the bank but it was out of the barrier and wouldn't let me go to to the bank so can someone help me with that? like to make the outside barrier bigger?

Back