Sandbox+ for SRTT

To IdolNinja: Can I upload Sandbox+ updated by me? Because I see you do not uploaded any update from the month. ;)

You have already asked me once, and I told you that I will be updating the mod. My answer hasn't changed.

IdolNinja, I have a question about the now closed "Day/Night cycle (working!)" thread (www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/day-night-cycle-working.1060/). You said that you found a way to enable the day-night cycle in-game, but then you just closed the thread because you made that awesome new feature a part of Sandbox+. Now, I don't want to sound in any way disrespectful, but enabling dynamic day-night cycles is all about adding immersion, and Sandbox+ is probably as far away from being immersive as a mod can get. Again, please don't get me wrong, it obviously has a different purpose, and I have no doubt that Sandbox+ can be great fun, but it's not what some of us want from the game 100% of the time. I, for example, just want to replay the co-op story on a much harder difficulty setting without using any kinds of in-game cheats and so on. So my question is, is there a chance that can we possibly get a standalone version of the Day/Night cycle mod, regardless of its state? I would very, very much appreciate that, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would.

You don't really understand how it works then. The only way the day/night cycle is even possible is via Sandbox+ and the new threads it creates. Also, it's a personal choice whether or not to use any of the shortcuts. You can simply install it and let the day/night cycle run. It doesn't affect the game in any way if you choose not to press those shortcut keys.

Hello Ninja

I downloaded your mod today and everythings works good. (without Superpowers) and I mean exactly the Fireballs. When I try shooting to other objects, like (cars, peds, traffic lights and others) game crash, freeze. I have all DLC's witchout bloodsucker.

I used gibbedvolition rev95 to pack

audio banks, controlbinding, control shemes - packed to misc tables.vpp
dlc3 effects and explosions to dlc3.vpp
sr3_city.lua to misc.vpp

I made something wrong ?

Hello Ninja

I downloaded your mod today and everythings works good. (without Superpowers) and I mean exactly the Fireballs. When I try shooting to other objects, like (cars, peds, traffic lights and others) game crash, freeze. I have all DLC's witchout bloodsucker.

I used gibbedvolition rev95 to pack

audio banks, controlbinding, control shemes - packed to misc tables.vpp
dlc3 effects and explosions to dlc3.vpp
sr3_city.lua to misc.vpp

I made something wrong ?
yup everything. You are supposed to drag the files to the Main directory of SRTT.

Just like hoeward said, you do not want to repack mods back into vpp_pc archives. Instead, you should put the loose files in the root of your SRTT install folder with the exe. Read the readmes that come with the mods here and follow the instructions.

Back