Sandbox+ for SRTT

where do i put the files from the download? cause when i put them in steam/steamapps/common/saints row third, nothing would happen when i did the keyboard shortcut commands

Did you actually extract the archive and put the files inside it in that folder? Please take a screenshot of your SRTT folder so we can confirm.

Did you actually extract the archive and put the files inside it in that folder? Please take a screenshot of your SRTT folder so we can confirm.
turns out i've been pushing the wrong button on my keyboard. fail. thanks anyway for trying to help me.

turns out i've been pushing the wrong button on my keyboard. fail. thanks anyway for trying to help me.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Enjoy the mod. :)

Hi i new here. i have quick question. i was experimenting like OP said with my own lua ideas. it all going well and includes a couple animations in my experiment for potential mod.
how do i make one animation action play after after the previous one finishes? i undersatnd the difference between actions and states. to start what i was trying was something like this with a set delay and approximating the time.

Code:
action_play_do(LOCAL_PLAYER, "stand_to_fiaj_reacta")
                    delay( 5.0 )
action_play_do(LOCAL_PLAYER, "fiaj_reacta")

this is just example, but approximating time is very much not how i want to do. i can also do set animation state for any animation in my anim set actually, and it will repeat until delay is finished then move to the next. however this is dirty and just not the right way i'm sure. how do i make one animation play & the next one start from the ending of the previous one? i even know exactly how many frames the animation is if there's any way to set a delay in frames and not seconds. i just dont know the command. i don't know what to type to tell the game to play one animation, then as soon as its done playing, play the next one. thank you for your time, and this mod is very very neat.

Hi i new here. i have quick question. i was experimenting like OP said with my own lua ideas. it all going well and includes a couple animations in my experiment for potential mod.
how do i make one animation action play after after the previous one finishes? i undersatnd the difference between actions and states. to start what i was trying was something like this with a set delay and approximating the time.

Code:
action_play_do(LOCAL_PLAYER, "stand_to_fiaj_reacta")
                    delay( 5.0 )
action_play_do(LOCAL_PLAYER, "fiaj_reacta")

this is just example, but approximating time is very much not how i want to do. i can also do set animation state for any animation in my anim set actually, and it will repeat until delay is finished then move to the next. however this is dirty and just not the right way i'm sure. how do i make one animation play & the next one start from the ending of the previous one? i even know exactly how many frames the animation is if there's any way to set a delay in frames and not seconds. i just dont know the command. i don't know what to type to tell the game to play one animation, then as soon as its done playing, play the next one. thank you for your time, and this mod is very very neat.

My first thought would be to create a new thread that monitors that animation and starts a new one when it's finished. I'll try to put together a code example for you sometime in the next few days.

Thank you. appreciate that. example be very helpful.:)

edited - since i new at this i not sure if was taking wrong approach but there seems to a function "action_play_is_finished" and i thought something with correct syntax involving that was the way to go. where "if action play is finished do..." and then have the next command for action play do.

i know doing a thread involve more work so if example is easier that way then thats fine. but doing thread is better for more options so perhaps being better acquainted with how to do thread is recommended. maybe the command i mentioned is what is used if done via thread.

i dont know too much but i am trying to learn. so at any rate your example is appreciated sir. thank you.

Not possible? i thought maybe its impossible. i asked in this thread because the mod said it was happy for experiments. and its what i was using. i see other questions like mine now in other section. if its impossible thats ok. sorry if i ask dumb question in wrong area too.

Not possible? i thought maybe its impossible. i asked in this thread because the mod said it was happy for experiments. and its what i was using. i see other questions like mine now in other section. if its impossible thats ok. sorry if i ask dumb question in wrong area too.

I haven't had a chance to look at it. Please be patient.

Back