Sandbox+ for SRTT

I was thinking if it was possible to add keys that make the Boss collapsing and throw up like in' Pimps up,hos down' stronghold, and another key to cicle all facial expression that he shows during cutscenes (maybe even facial expression that aren't his own, like shaundi's, Pierce's etc...
7 - UNUSED (for now)

The Superhero cheat doesn't seem to be working for me. The fists remain the same, standard fists, and I cant shoot fireball. It just seems to shoot the grenade I have equipped. I have 3 mods installed. Sandbox+, Shitfaces First Person Driving and the Rare Vehicle and Additional Cheats.

The Superhero cheat doesn't seem to be working for me. The fists remain the same, standard fists, and I cant shoot fireball. It just seems to shoot the grenade I have equipped. I have 3 mods installed. Sandbox+, Shitfaces First Person Driving and the Rare Vehicle and Additional Cheats.

Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC? It's necessary for the superpowers to work properly.

I'm starting to wonder did anyone read documentation before using Sandbox+.

Hmm... maybe I should add stuff like known issues to the beginning of the install instructions to try and force people to read it.

Also, taking a break from GoS gui and might have a new build of Sandbox+ up sometime this weekend.

EDIT:
Rollerblader anims, Brute attack anims, and new teleports are in. :)

Hmm... maybe I should add stuff like known issues to the beginning of the install instructions to try and force people to read it.

Also, taking a break from GoS gui and might have a new build of Sandbox+ up sometime this weekend.

EDIT:
Rollerblader anims, Brute attack anims, and new teleports are in. :)

I downloaded Sandbox+ but on my PC it still said that the last edit was in september 2012

Back