Sandbox+ for SRTT

You are changing that same weapon slot, right? For example, if you have the Kobra equipped and use the key combo to enable single wielding, you are then switching out for the other pistol, right?

EDIT:
Also, out of curiosity, does the save your loading already have dual wielding purchased? I'm not sure if I actually tested this on a save that didn't.

You are changing that same weapon slot, right? For example, if you have the Kobra equipped and use the key combo to enable single wielding, you are then switching out for the other pistol, right?

Yes, I had the Kobra's equipped, initially, and I switched to Sheperds. I also tried it with the Sheperds, and switched back to Kobras. Still no love.

Yes, I had the Kobra's equipped, initially, and I switched to Sheperds. I also tried it with the Sheperds, and switched back to Kobras. Still no love.

EDIT:
Also, out of curiosity, does the save your loading already have dual wielding purchased? I'm not sure if I actually tested this on a save that didn't.

Oh, yes, I am using it on one that had dual wielding. I will try, now, with a different save where I only have a single pistol.

Well, I tried it with an early save right at the start of the game and it also works perfectly back and forth. I toggle on dual wield with R + DOWN. I cycle pistols with R + HOME. The next pistol level it switches correctly. If it was single and I enabled double then it's now double and vice versa. I'm not sure why you're having this issue. Weird.

Well, I tried it with an early save right at the start of the game and it also works perfectly back and forth. I toggle on dual wield with R + DOWN. I cycle pistols with R + HOME. The next pistol level it switches correctly. If it was single and I enabled double then it's now double and vice versa. I'm not sure why you're having this issue. Weird.

Yeah, I just tried with a save where I only have one pistol, but it's still not working. But no biggy. Your mod has a lot of other cool features so I will just make do. Thank you for your help. :)

This might be a dumb question, but you are sure you're pressing the right key combo? You are using R+DOWN ARROW and not like R+PAGE DOWN or something like that? It's definitely displaying a message that you have enabled dual or single wielding and toggling between the two states each time you press this key combo?

EDIT:
Also, you are running the legal Steam version of the game, right?

This might be a dumb question, but you are sure you're pressing the right key combo? You are using R+DOWN ARROW and not like R+PAGE DOWN or something like that? It's definitely displaying a message that you have enabled dual or single wielding and toggling between the two states each time you press this key combo?

Yeah, I'm doing it, right. I tried an early save, as in right at the start before you raid the guard armory, and got it to work with the sandbox weapon switch command. That's a relief. The mistake I made was in testing it with my stun guns. I dual wield stun guns, and converted them to laser pistols. Since stun guns don't have multiple levels, and are in the melee slot, I'm guessing that's why it wasn't working. I also think you have to do this with a character that doesn't have the dual wield perk as that's another reason it wasn't working before.

Yeah, I'm doing it, right. I tried an early save, as in right at the start before you raid the guard armory, and got it to work with the sandbox weapon switch command. That's a relief. The mistake I made was in testing it with my stun guns. I dual wield stun guns, and converted them to laser pistols. Since stun guns don't have multiple levels, and are in the melee slot, I'm guessing that's why it wasn't working. I think you have to do this with a character that doesn't have the dual wield perk as that's another reason it wasn't working before.

Glad to hear it that you got it working. I just tested and confirmed myself that it works perfectly with either the dual wield perk purchased or without.

Glad to hear it that you got it working. I just tested and confirmed myself that it works perfectly with either the dual wield perk purchased or without.

Goodtimes. It must have been user error on my part, then. Thanks again for all your help. :)

Back