Sandbox+ for SRTT

i'm having trouble the Semicolon and the LBracket Key Combinations. I'm using a german keyboard, switching the layout to english in Windows doesn't change anything. found out, that i can use RBracket Combos with my + button, but LBracket isn't working. i tried every special key.

You can change those keys to whatever you want with a simple edit to one of the table files in notepad:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/page-95#post-17851

EDIT:
I went through that post and cleaned it up a bit to make it easier to understand. I also added a link to it from the OP. Let me know if anything is unclear.

I greatly enjoy the Superpowers cheat, but when I enable it everything works except the fireball. Porque?

Do you own the Trouble with Clones dlc?

what is the first key

The readme has a list of key combinations for all the commands you can use with the mod. For example, CTRL+INSERT will toggle superpowers on and off. CTRL would be the first key and INSERT would be the second.

hey I have here a mod with those brute animations that are connected with people and some objects, you guys could even advance it

Attachments

• camera_free.xtbl
    85.9 KB · Views: 440
  • character.xtbl
    326.8 KB · Views: 468
  • character_definitions.xtbl
    292.1 KB · Views: 459
  • spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
    82.4 KB · Views: 475
  • tweak_table.xtbl
    158.6 KB · Views: 412
Interesting. The trick will be trying to change that on the fly. I have a feeling it's going to be a bit more difficult than that. Still, I'll give these a look over the weekend and try to see how I can apply it.

Back