Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hello again,
How would I go about changing the hotkeys for notoriety-changing commands to a different main key than it's current? As of right now I get ejected from any vehicle I'm in if I attempt to remove notierity, hehe.

As a suggestion, I recommend also adding a new feature that simply removes notoriety (as opposed to swapping max vs zero). As of right now to remove notoriety you have to press a 2-key combination twice which will as well eject you from your car. The only other option is to bring up your phone, press the combo twice, and put down your phone. IMO due to the excessive nature of notierity in this game (i.e. getting a rating because a cop walked into your parked car), removing police rating should be as simple as a single button press. I hope this is possible.

Hello again,
How would I go about changing the hotkeys for notoriety-changing commands to a different main key than it's current? As of right now I get ejected from any vehicle I'm in if I attempt to remove notierity, hehe.

As a suggestion, I recommend also adding a new feature that simply removes notoriety (as opposed to swapping max vs zero). As of right now to remove notoriety you have to press a 2-key combination twice which will as well eject you from your car. The only other option is to bring up your phone, press the combo twice, and put down your phone. IMO due to the excessive nature of notierity in this game (i.e. getting a rating because a cop walked into your parked car), removing police rating should be as simple as a single button press. I hope this is possible.

That's an interesting point. I can certainly see how that could cause an issue. What I'll do is split up those 2 commands to separate keycombos (remove all notoriety and max notoriety) and also move them to something else other than the Use key for the next release.

I really hope this is going to work in multiplayer.
This works like every other mod, BUT there might be a possible chance that your co-op partner wont see any fo the light effect from a mod, or bigger wheels from a wheel size mod, stuff like effects.
but its just bugs, sont worry, but if you want to have your partner to have the same eyes on your effect and bigger wheels, make them download the mod/s aswell.
HAVE FUN :)

Looking forward to it Ninja.

Since it's being discussed above, I'll add that the "super powers" mod did not apply to my multiplayer partner despite that he had the visual effects associated with it (corners of screen change color/focus). Not a big deal by any means or worth fixing if it's gonna take forever, but thought I'd point it out.

This works like every other mod, BUT there might be a possible chance that your co-op partner wont see any fo the light effect from a mod, or bigger wheels from a wheel size mod, stuff like effects.
but its just bugs, sont worry, but if you want to have your partner to have the same eyes on your effect and bigger wheels, make them download the mod/s aswell.
HAVE FUN :)
Only there is one more thing, if you don't press the keybinds to toggle the commands for the remote player, your co-op partner won't be able to do anything like the host can do then with Sb+.

Looking forward to it Ninja.

Since it's being discussed above, I'll add that the "super powers" mod did not apply to my multiplayer partner despite that he had the visual effects associated with it (corners of screen change color/focus). Not a big deal by any means or worth fixing if it's gonna take forever, but thought I'd point it out.

Does he own the Trouble with Clones dlc? The superpowers will only work for players that do.

I'm almost done with the revised script with those notoriety changes. I should have it up for download in a bit so you can use it right away before the official next version.

Here's a revised script and readme with the command changes. This also includes the Stilwater bank zone fix for mission replay that I posted about earlier and a few minor comment clarifications and edited hud messages in the script. Basically, CTRL+PGUP will now max notoriety and CTRL+PGDOWN will remove all notoriety. Up and down made sense to me so that it's easy to remember. Since these commands now uses CTRL you will be able to use this in vehicles.

These fixes/changes will be part of the upcoming next official release.

Attachments

• sr3_city.lua
    259.2 KB · Views: 495
  • Sandbox+ Readme.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 706
i'm having trouble the Semicolon and the LBracket Key Combinations. I'm using a german keyboard, switching the layout to english in Windows doesn't change anything. found out, that i can use RBracket Combos with my + button, but LBracket isn't working. i tried every special key.

Back