Sandbox+ for SRTT

something happen to my sr3 it close every time I try to play

That doesn't really give us a lot to go on. Did you try removing the mod and did your game start working? i.e. Are you 100% certain that this mod is the cause? Did you remove your other mods and test with just Sandbox+ installed? What other mods do you have installed, if any?

That doesn't really give us a lot to go on. Did you try removing the mod and did your game start working? i.e. Are you 100% certain that this mod is the cause? Did you remove your other mods and test with just Sandbox+ installed? What other mods do you have installed, if any?
this my first mod I will try to unstall it and see

this my first mod I will try to unstall it and see

Do you have the cut German version of the game by any chance? It's possible that the vpp_pc files included with the mod are not compatible. These vpp_pc files mostly contain extra preload animations, so you should be able to not install those particular files in /cache and still have the mod mostly work. You may have to verify integrity in Steam to restore them to vanilla if you didn't back them up before overwriting them with the Sandbox+ ones.

I have a quick question, where is the key binding for super powers? I know how to change the key bindings, I just can't find the super power one. Is it listed under a different name or something like that? Like I said before, you don't have to exhaust yourself explaining how to change key bindings. I just need to know where this one is. Thanks in advance!

I have a quick question, where is the key binding for super powers? I know how to change the key bindings, I just can't find the super power one. Is it listed under a different name or something like that? Like I said before, you don't have to exhaust yourself explaining how to change key bindings. I just need to know where this one is. Thanks in advance!

It's going to be whatever is mapped to the INSERT key. Check the OP for a link to the post with the code name for it.

Is there any way to unlcok up/down/left/right these four keys ? They're my main control keys and bound with this mod. I tried to change the control_binding_sets file but there were still locked

Is there any way to unlcok up/down/left/right these four keys ? They're my main control keys and bound with this mod. I tried to change the control_binding_sets file but there were still locked

Did you also reset your bindings in the menu after changing them?

Back