Sandbox+ for SRTT

Anyone having audio issues, please try renaming audio_banks.xtbl in the root as a test. This will disable preloading all the mission music.

Anyone having issues, please try this updated audio_banks.xtbl and let me know.

Attachments

• audio_banks.xtbl
    279.1 KB · Views: 713
yeah idolninja ur patch for fixing the sounds seems to of works i havent had a problem yet

Hello, I love this mod and GoS. It adds a lot of fun stuff to the existing game. However I have encountered a problem, I saved while I was in the superpowered state and when I load it up I have the pinkish overlay stuck that came with the superpowers even though I don't have it active. When I activate the power it just makes the pink overlay even pinker. Is there is way to resolve this issue? Or do I have to uni stall the mod and reinstall it?

Hello, I love this mod and GoS. It adds a lot of fun stuff to the existing game. However I have encountered a problem, I saved while I was in the superpowered state and when I load it up I have the pinkish overlay stuck that came with the superpowers even though I don't have it active. When I activate the power it just makes the pink overlay even pinker. Is there is way to resolve this issue? Or do I have to uni stall the mod and reinstall it?

Simply restarting the game should fix it. It doesn't?

Here we go again. Take a look at lua code attached, merge it with Sandbox+ and you're ready to go. This time it's a bundle! You get:

1. Dancing
( 6 + up arrow)
Press its keybind to turn Party mode on and off. Works best in a open-roof car and with some crazy music track on.

2. Followers weapon's changer.
( 6 + ] )
Arm your followers with desired guns. Press this combo to cycle through Gang weapons, Police/National Guard weapons, Futuristic Weapons and bare fists.

3. Followers behavior changer
(6 + [ )
Press it once to make your followers act like maniacs and attack everybody. Absolutely everybody. Press it again to restore their original behavior (aka Gang deffensive - "return fire"). TIP: Make your followers fight hand-to-hand, enter a club/crib, turn this feature on and just look how they're throwing everybody around. Like in a Van Damme movie. Just hope that piece of furniture won't block their path or they could easily get stuck ;)

4. Driver/Passenger stuff.
(6 + semicolon)
Slightly updated. Most notably it sets "unjackable" flag by default and you can combine Drive-by mode with feature no 3 to cause even more mayhem. Also try to switch between drive-by/smooth ride modes in case of AI hiccups.

5. Over-shoulder carries
(6 + down arrow)
Lets you carry your followers over the shoulder, just like you did in Nyte Blayde's mission. To get it to work, you'll have to update both Sandbox+ code and the preloaded animation file. No need to worry, though: I wrote a little batch file - similiar to GoS installer one - that should do the worst job for you. Refer to attached .zip file for more info.

6. One-hit revival
(F + up arrow)
Instead of reviving downed followers by reaching them and pressing E, you can now tap this keybind to revive them all at once.

03-08-2012: Tiny quickfix.
07-08-2012: The "over-shoulder carrying" feature is in.
08-09-2012: Added an option of "mass revival".
13-09-2012: Since all those features became a part of SB+, I'm taking the download files off.

Here we go again. Take a look at lua code attached, merge it with Sandbox+ and you're ready to go. This time it's a bundle! You get:

1. Dancing
( 6 + up arrow)
Press its keybind to turn Party mode on and off. Works best in a open-roof car and with some crazy music track on.

2. Followers weapon's changer.
( 6 + ] )
Arm your followers with desired guns. Press this combo to cycle through Gang weapons, Police/National Guard weapons, Futuristic Weapons and bare fists.

3. Followers behavior changer
(6 + [ )
Press it once to make your followers act like maniacs and attack everybody. Absolutely everybody. Press it again to restore their original behavior (aka Gang deffensive - "return fire"). TIP: Make your followers fight hand-to-hand, enter a club/crib, turn this feature on and just look how they're throwing everybody around. Like in a Van Damme movie. Just hope that piece of furniture won't block their path or they could easily get stuck ;)

4. Driver/Passenger stuff.
(6 + semicolon)
Slightly updated. Most notably it sets "unjackable" flag by default and you can combine Drive-by mode with feature no 3 to cause even more mayhem. Also try to switch between drive-by/smooth ride modes in case of AI hiccups.
You are great. That is all what I can say about you. :D

Wanted to double check if this mod has been included into Gentlemen of Steelport yet. If not then will this work with coop still if both players have it?

Wanted to double check if this mod has been included into Gentlemen of Steelport yet. If not then will this work with coop still if both players have it?

It is not included yet. Only the host in a coop can use commands.

Back