Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hi I know I am just one person but where do I place the folder/files? And might you tell me something easy I can test to make sure it works?

Thanks

Did you read the readme that comes with the mod? It tells you what you need to do in very simple terms.

I can't seem to get it to work. I'm placing it in the following folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third

usually when I can't get one of these to work i'm making a simple mistake I'm just not seeing. I've reset the controls like the read me says. but still get nothing.

Are you certain that you copied the files themselves into the root with your exe and they are not in a subfolder? Are you sure you reset the controls in the right menu? There are a few different menus you can do that and only one will work correctly (the one specified in the readme.) Are you holding down the keycombo until it activates? For example, holding SHIFT, then also holding INSERT too (i.e. both keys) until you teleport.

where do you put the file, because i extracted it to /steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third. i really appreciate the hard work put into this and i really would like to use the amazing feats of this mod. any and all help would be appreciated. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :)

where do you put the file, because i extracted it to /steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third. i really appreciate the hard work put into this and i really would like to use the amazing feats of this mod. any and all help would be appreciated. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :)
I put it in the crack folder. I have the crack :) It has the gamelauncher and everything. Some mods work like super running speed and superman but not the weapon texture and this and weapon things :'(

I put it in the crack folder. I have the crack :) It has the gamelauncher and everything. Some mods work like super running speed and superman but not the weapon texture and this and weapon things :'(

Sweet Jesus in a smoking birch bark canoe, you're stupid.

@IdolNinja: Could you make something for the Sandbox+ that "add Zombie notoriety" ?

Also for GoS, will you make the "Powder Room" an available crib, as it was supposed to be ?

Back