Sandbox+ for SRTT

Does this allow customization of non-customizable vehicles, including aircraft? I've been using the glitch to customize land vehicles with that restriction, but I'd like to be able to pimp out a chopper.

Also: would it be possible to use the Stork to lift stuff outside of the missions it's used for with this or another, compatible mod?

You want the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation which has everything you're looking for. Linked in my sig.

Most SRTT mods work okay in coop even if the other person doesn't have them. There may be visual glitches though like invisible body parts and things if you use some of the new custom colors and things like that.

Rather than link to an external source, please just attach them to your post. That way you never have to worry about them expiring or download limits or anything like that.
Ah sorry, I forgot that was an option. I'll reupload them to this post.

For those who missed the original description: I crammed all the commands in Sandbox+ into a somewhat decent looking two-page printable cheat sheet. If anyone else wants it, here's the download.

Attachments

• SRTT Sandbox+ controls.docx
    25.8 KB · Views: 462
  • SRTT Sandbox+ controls.pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 456
Okay, so I can't extract the xtbl files at all. Everyime I try to do so, it tells me that the file can't be opened as an archive. Does anyone know the problem?

Edit: never mind, I guess we have different definitions of "extracting" those files.

Is this mod safe to install on an existing save, or should I start a new game?

Should be just fine on an existing save. I would suggest saving your game in a new slot though (just in case.)

Back