Shiny clothes for the main character

I have no clue how to get this mod to work at all.
And since the install instructions is rather limited, i have sorta been doing guessing work all the way.
Tried running the installer and used it, tried moving the files as a post here mentioned, tried moving everything to the SRTT folder before using the installer, and i have no success.
So please, i need detailed install instructions.

Also, the file customize_item.asm_pc i can't find anywhere, not even when searching. I can find a customize_item.vpp_pc insted tho.
I don't know if it's because i use the steam version or what?
I just know i can't get it to work.

So please, anyone, give me some feedback here, i want to get this to work.

Pretty simple tbh, make sure you get the most up to date bat file and replace the one from the core mod. Run it, select leather or wet look, select all and then build mod. Copy all the files out of the "MY_CUSTOM_SHINY_CLOTHES" folder into the root of your SR3 install folder.

All I can say that this mod is awesome, I love it. Better than all of the DLC's.
But I have a big request, can anyone make all the trousers shiny?
There some trousers that would look cool with shiny effect.

I can't believe I forgot to stop by here to thank you. This mod is fabulous.

Personally I'd like to see more underwear in it, but in its current state it's already absolutely fantastic.

I'd love to see the following clothes with leather/shiny effect:
Let's Pretend: Captain's pants
Planet Saints: 21st century jeans
Nobody Loves Me: Hipster Jeans
Can anyone please leatherize them? :)
superdemus where are you? :(

I had in mind to make some clothes leathery too, and even give a pattern that glows, but yeah, STR2_pc and ASM_pc is beyond what I can do...

Hi everyone, I 've been absent for a while and I see that a list of requests has been building itself up in the meantime. Sorry to the ones who are already waiting for some time. I 'll prepare an update in the upcoming weekend.

Lastly, I would like to thank all the gamers who have shown their appreciation for this mod.

Back