Still I guess that an enlarge gun is plausible with the SDK, I noticed that your partner actually stomp shrunk people and not only walk on them (it does also with the shrink gun). I also noticed that there's a value for the whole world character size (must be the code from SR2 when you made the world tinier if you remember) so I guess the SDK will help yeah. I do hope it won't be too hard to code anyway xD"

so for the upgrades of super powers can you make them free cause i don't have any clusters :\ i've collected them all

so for the upgrades of super powers can you make them free cause i don't have any clusters :\ i've collected them all
Do you have another mod that adds powers? 'Cause the vanilla game has way more data clusters than powers you buy with them

nope just have no clusters but i have got them all
If you've bought all powers and have no clusters left, then you haven't collected them all

Yes please post screenshots using this excellent mod.
I will be posting some pics soon using the RC gun to set up cars with their headlights on to create a nice nightime lighting effect.

I think this mod is very good as is and would be crazy to not want 10+ highly polished new weapons.
I would like to know which super power do you recommend be enabled while using the RC gun and satchel charges.
Is there a way to map the activation to another key other than the use superpower key ?
Thanks.

Is there a way to map the activation to another key other than the use superpower key ?
Thanks.

I've tried but been unsuccessful so far. As the superpowers totally replaced grenades in SR4 but left the keybindings the same, I don't think it's currently possible to separate the two functions. Just use buff or something else unintrusive while you're tossing satchels around.

Here's an in-progress version for you guys to tool around with:

-did some work on the glitch gun, added new sfx and vfx, it feels very strange and broken to use...as it should
-added a new upgrade to the brute flamethrower, it can push enemies over now but is not as good at killing vehicles anymore
-increased max ammo for the RPG and satchels
-added a "silenced pistol" weapon, functions similarly to the SR3 police pistol
-changed the notoriety ped levels in tweak_table to keep the city fully populated during high notoriety levels!

Last edited:
Hello guys! Well, we're working on the Glitch Gun with Shitface. And here's question for you - would you like it to be glitchy (so it has f*cked up animations and icon, behaves weird, etc.) or just like all other weapons?

P.S. Write fast because I'm going to release V1.5 tomorrow.

Back