I think the most plausible answer would be "yes"

Glitchy

uh i still want the powerups to be 0 i can't buy them :\

Open up unlockables.xtbl and dlc5_unlockables.xtbl and locate the entries of each new power, change the number of "orbs required" to 0 for each. If you're confused, check out this guide. It's for the previous game but much of the advice within is still applicable for SR4.

Last edited:
V1.5 is here! :D Changelog:
  • Increased max ammo for the RPG and satchels.
  • Added a new upgrade to the brute flamethrower, it can push enemies over now but is not as good at killing vehicles anymore.
  • Changed the notoriety ped levels to keep the city fully populated during high notoriety levels!
  • Reduced screen effect for the Glitch Blast.
  • Added two new weapons: the Glitch Gun and the Silenced Pistol.
Comparision between my and Shitface's archive:
  • Added Polish and German translation.
  • You can choose between "Glitchy" and "Fixed" Glitch Gun (depending on whether you want to have f*cked up or normal animations).
  • Changed icon for the Glitch Gun.
  • The Glitch Gun now disables superpowers - both for superpowered enemies and player. It works in co-op too!
  • Reworked overheat upgrades for the Glitch Gun.
Coming in V1.6:
  • Electro Blast,
  • Present Launcher,
  • Grenades (?).
(?) - I don't know is it possible.

V1.5 is here! :D Changelog:
  • Increased max ammo for the RPG and satchels.
  • Added a new upgrade to the brute flamethrower, it can push enemies over now but is not as good at killing vehicles anymore.
  • Changed the notoriety ped levels to keep the city fully populated during high notoriety levels!
  • Reduced screen effect for the Glitch Blast.
  • Added two new weapons: the Glitch Gun and the Silenced Pistol.
Comparision between my and Shitface's archive:
  • Added Polish and German translation.
  • You can choose between "Glitchy" and "Fixed" Glitch Gun (depending on whether you want to have f*cked up or normal animations).
  • Changed icon for the Glitch Gun.
  • The Glitch Gun now disables superpowers - both for superpowered enemies and player. It works in co-op too!
  • Reworked overheat upgrades for the Glitch Gun.
Coming in V1.6:
  • Electro Blast,
  • Present Launcher,
  • Grenades (?).
(?) - I don't know is it possible.
I would love to see grenades brought back i was wondering when is that going to be brought up some where on here so hope it can be done and electro blast seriously sounds like it should be a power, that should have been in the game in the first place. I mean you pretty much have all elements for blast power but no electric one hell the tk and the buff power has electric i am shocked they didn't put that element also for blast with all this said lol I can't wait for yours and shitfaces version 1.6 I am so excited.

I'm skeptical about bringing grenades back as there's only one model and the game doesn't seem to play nicely with new thrown weapons being added in. Plus, they would kind of suck compared to the other weapons. If you want to try out electro blast, check out this WIP version. It's been added as a melee weapon though, as we are unable to add new superpower elements right now. I'm still debating whether or not it's even useful enough to keep right now.

Is this compatible with the sand box mod because I just noticed when using a controller somehow I am triggering tel ports and crap every once and while, its odd how this is happening and that eletrio blast as a weapon i think you guys got it down good just like the ice beam and the glitch gun is awesome you guys are doing a awesome job with this mod.

Back