I have a new bug. When I merged Flow744's weapon mod pack,when I scroll down to see some of the weapons,they're blank. Sometimes I even get stuck in the weapon menu. And when the weapons work,they have no sound. UPDATE* Purchased the gatling gun,only to have every sound mute except the superpowers,along with no HUD. Go into the HUB only to crash. UPDATE OF UPDATES* Okay,so like I had 50percentjoe's minigun skin mod installed,the sounds worked, along with the other guns.I delete it, minigun problem happens. I don't know why this happens.

Last edited:
I have a new bug. When I merged Flow744's weapon mod pack,when I scroll down to see some of the weapons,they're blank. Sometimes I even get stuck in the weapon menu. And when the weapons work,they have no sound. UPDATE* Purchased the gatling gun,only to have every sound mute except the superpowers,along with no HUD.
Did you update ASM files with Minimaul's Stream2Update? V1.9.6 includes new weapon skins.

Yeah, I delete the minigun skin mod, I update the ASM thing and what do you know? Longer loading screen,no HUD and minigun with no sound, and freeze when opening menus.
That really looks like ASM issue. You removed dlc1_items_containers.asm_pc together with the texture itself, right?

Here's the twist! Rastaman289 taught me how to add new entries to ASM files with the current Minimaul's tools! Looks like V2.0 is coming! :D
2015-03-19_00001.jpg

I love you.

pssh... that warhammer thing... I want to do something similiar. The silenced pistol in the mod doesn't actually use a silenced pistol model,but some dude named donhonk made a silenced pistol model. I want to make the silenced pistol in expanded arsenal mod use the Donhonk silenced pistol model. If that's possible.

Last edited:
Back