ANOTHER reupload - V1.9.6c - is out. Sorry again.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Changed icon for the Fear Gun. I've made a use of 'thumbs up' icon from the second mission. ;)
  • Partially fixed issues with calling the mech while holding the mech weapon. I've made the vanilla mech weapon usable for the player. It still doesn't have a model and is temporary but it doesn't have animation issues anymore and has proper icon and name.
  • Added gibbing effect to mech weapons. Applies to both temporary and permanent versions.
  • Fixed some mistakes in Polish translation. This time it was my fault, not Cenega's. :oops:

Here it is - V1.9.6d. Yea, this mod is a neverending story.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Suit Blaster is now stronger. I've done this because it was barely possible to finish the final mission with it.
  • Fixed Mech animations. It looks like changing the animation group messed it up.

Another reupload - V1.9.6e.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Tweaked the Suit Blaster once again. It now charges longer and is very weak without charging but very strong when fully charged.
  • Changed strings for the silenced pistol. It used strings for The Captain costume earlier, it now has its own.
  • Introduced some very minor changes to Polish translaton. It's a little bit closer to English translation.

Last edited:
And another reupload - V1.9.6f. Yea, 'dead serious' once again was a joke. :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fire effects have been given a longer lifespan. I've ported this feature from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance.
  • Ported 'tweak_table' tweaks from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance. Includes many tweaks to normal movement - you'll need them as the suppression grenades take away superpowers for quite long. Also, NPCs take much more damage from falling, or from getting hit by cars or other props, zombies run much faster, etc.
  • Added strings for the silenced pistol to French translation.
EDIT: It looks like tweaks to the riot shield movement from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance greatly improved the camera. Walking with it isn't so damn slow anymore. :)
EDIT 2: I've forgot that NPC Behaviour contains 'tweak_table.xtbl' too. You'll have to overwrite it with the one from this mod to have tweaks from this version. I've added a note to the OP.
EDIT 3: Completely reworked 'SCREENSHOTS' section and cleaned up the OP. Archive has been reuploaded again but I've only edited Readme so I don't think it needs a separate post.

Last edited:
And here comes V1.9.6g.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed 'special_drop' attribute from M17 murderbot minigun. It was completely pointless and could cause some issues with 'All Hands on Deck' mission.
  • Cleaned up 'unlockables.xtbl'. All new upgrades have been segregated in alphabetical order (except no reload ones; they have been segregated in weapon slots order).
  • Slightly changed some strings.
  • Removed test version of V1.9.7 uninstaller from the archive. I've packed it mistakenly in last reuploads. :oops:

so I haven't been following this mod in a while, but is there any chance of it disabling all of the forced upgrade unlocks from doing side quests (such as infinite sprint and water running)?

Back