First, great amazing mod, love it. But I had a strange graphic issue after installed the last update. Seems like this mod is incompatible with "Billboard mod to bring back the SRTT look" installed before (look at the screenshot). After copied the modified billboard files again to the game folder, all looks right again, but don't know if I have break any part of this mod with this.

View attachment 10937
HOLY SHIT :eek: what did you do lol :Dlooks like someone legity broke the simulation hurry get out of there pour gas on it and burn it down ;)

First, great amazing mod, love it. But I had a strange graphic issue after installed the last update. Seems like this mod is incompatible with "Billboard mod to bring back the SRTT look" installed before (look at the screenshot). After copied the modified billboard files again to the game folder, all looks right again, but don't know if I have break any part of this mod with this.

View attachment 10937
...dafuq? I've never seen something like this in my life. :eek:
This mod is compatible with SR:TT billboards, I use this mod along with it myself... Perhaps this happened because I included mission script fixes in the latest version and you need to update stream_grid.asm_pc to get these two mods working together now but man, this glitch is pure art... :V

Show must go on, grab V2.1.2 from the OP now. :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Increased the Micronizer's effective range. It now has the same value as the Inflato Ray.
  • Increased the MatFX lifetime for the Tiny Pistol, the Present Launcher and disintegrating grenades. It passed very fast and was barely noticeable earlier.

V2.2 teaser. I'm also going to add permanent version of the shields. :p
2015-10-10_00001.jpg

So, there was an issue yet since V1.9.8 (released in May, how come anyone didn't notice it in five months? o_O) which made most of DLC weapons locked each time you load the game.
I disabled auto-unlocking DLC weapons in V1.9.8 and made them buyable in the store instead. But while DLC weapons stored along with vanilla ones (like 'Merica) worked properly, all weapons stored in DLC archives (dlc1.vpp_pc, dlc2.vpp_pc, etc.) would become locked every time you load the game for some reason. It seems that the game wouldn't save info whether you own them or not and they were simply auto-unlocked while loading the save... Apparently this has been fixed in the modding patch because I didn't experience this issue unless I eventually uninstalled it. -Iker-, Spanish translator, reported it few days ago and Singa, German translator, confirmed it later, we spent more than an hour to find out the reason (thank you so much, guys!). I fixed it by simply getting rid of buying in the store feature so they're now unlocked automatically after 'The Real World'... There's no other way, unfortunately. :(
DLC weapons stored along with vanilla ones still have this feature though so these ones aren't unlocked automatically.
Anyway, it has been fixed, download V2.1.3 from the OP.
ATTENTION! If you used any versions below 2.1.3, you'll have to uninstall it first using Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller included in this archive! DLC weapons will be locked each time you load the game if you won't do this.

Back